Gig deranked

bokiiii

Question

Hi everyone, I know you've heard this many times here, but thats the main problem here. Deranked gigs, no impressions at all, for about 4,5 months now.

The main question is this: How to rank your gigs back again, or fiverr simply doesnt allow any mistakes to sellers?

I promoted my gigs already on social platforms (instagram), promoted gigs until it wasnt available anymore, changed gigs, keywords, title, SEO, waited for two weeks after these changes. So dont bother telling me all these things, i did all that, is there anyone who has the same problem? And is there anyone who could some answer to this?

I am not optimistic about this at all, slowly giving up from this, but whatever, if you have some tips, feel free to write, thanks.

• Like 15
  • Sad 6

13 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, bokiiii said:

How to rank your gigs back again, or fiverr simply doesnt allow any mistakes to sellers?

It all comes down to the buyer satisfaction rate. Fiverr tracks that 90 to 180 days back, so if you had cancellations, bad reviews (public or private), anything that affected your Fiverr presence, that will definitely push you back. And of course, if others have a better buyer satisfaction rate, they are in front of you in search results. A lot of people are dealing with this problem, especially now with Fiverr tracking up to half a year back, so as long as you continue doing a good job with current orders, things will get better. But it takes time to get back, that's why you need to pay a lot of attention to every order and deliver it to the best of your capabilities. 

• Like 19
  • Up 3

57 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It all comes down to the buyer satisfaction rate. Fiverr tracks that 90 to 180 days back, so if you had cancellations, bad reviews (public or private), or anything that affected your Fiverr presence, that will push you back. And of course, if others have a better buyer satisfaction rate, they are in front of you in search results. A lot of people are dealing with this problem, especially now with Fiverr tracking up to half a year back, so as long as you continue doing a good job with current orders, things will get better. But it takes time to get back, that's why you need to pay a lot of attention to every order and deliver it to the best of your capabilities. 

lol, that is NOT accurate at all!!!! My gigs went down even if I didn't receive a single bad review. I had the best reviews but suddenly my gigs died. And had like 2 cancelations in 120 days, that is not much. .....so that what you say is not accurate.

• Like 13
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

It all comes down to the buyer satisfaction rate. Fiverr tracks that 90 to 180 days back, so if you had cancellations, bad reviews (public or private), anything that affected your Fiverr presence, that will definitely push you back. And of course, if others have a better buyer satisfaction rate, they are in front of you in search results. A lot of people are dealing with this problem, especially now with Fiverr tracking up to half a year back, so as long as you continue doing a good job with current orders, things will get better. But it takes time to get back, that's why you need to pay a lot of attention to every order and deliver it to the best of your capabilities. 

Finally, someone with clear answer. I dont have any orders now, because of algorithm and all this, so I cant prove that I can deliver nice, high quality work.

So basically, as i see it, fiverr almost removes your gigs completely after you get one or two bad private feedbacks ( even dough in same cases its because of buyers not because of sellers ). 

But anyway, thank you for your answer, it helps me to understand everything.

Tip for everyone: do not make offers with buyers that seem rude to you, i was selling on fiverr for 2 years, with awesome reviews, and because of one buyer ( who was rude, asked for more revisions then we agreed on, got design for lower price then mentioned in gig package ) i lose my gigs impressions.

Funny thing is: i gave great review to this buyer, because i was scared he would give me bad private feedback, so basically on fiverr you MUST give your buyer great review, even dough its not what they deserve, because if you dont, they will give you even worse private feedback than they already did. 

LOL, have a nice day everyone

• Like 17

49 minutes ago, andreea_91 said:

lol, that is NOT accurate at all!!!! My gigs went down even if I didn't receive a single bad review. I had the best reviews but suddenly my gigs died. And had like 2 cancelations in 120 days, that is not much. .....so that what you say is not accurate.

Maybe they gave you bad private feedback, like mu buyer did to me. let me explain something about private feedback: you cant see it, only buyer can see it. After you got bad private feedback, even dough you maybe dont deserve bad feedback, your gigs will rank down. So basically, private feedback is there to rank your gigs down, you cant see it, so you cant even know what mistakes you made, in order to not make that mistakes again. And, not to mention, there are people around here who would LOVE to leave bad private feedback, even if you did good job. Why? Well, why wouldnt they? No one will see that private feedback, it will destroy your business, and they badically have your business in their hand, thats how this works. 

Anyway, i am in same situation and i hope you will get your gigs ranked high again, all the best

• Like 14
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, andreea_91 said:

lol, that is NOT accurate at all!!!!

Yes, it is, for that is what their managers have related to Seller Plus members!

A seller can have all 5-star reviews, yet the feedback given to Fiverr via the two private reviews is what carries weight with the algorithm. Furthermore, first-time buyer satisfaction counts the most. Therefore, a new to the Fiverr platform buyer who leaves a seller a poor private review can have a lasting effect on a seller's sales. 

This has been discussed at length in this thread. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

I am also in the same situation as you guys. I talked with my success manager from Fiverr and she told me that the buyer satisfaction rate is rather low for me. So, what I can do? Try to ensure that all new clients are happy. 

1 hour ago, andreea_91 said:

They didn't receive a bad review as far as you know. As my success manager said, public reviews can be VERY different to a private review. These private reviews are the main reason why we are dealing with a sales slump in most cases. At least I know for sure that's the case for me. Cancellations and late deliveries end up lowering the buyer satisfaction rate even more, but it's those private reviews and specifically first time buyer reviews that have a major effect on your business, impressions, clicks, orders. 

Also, aside from your performance you also have to realize that others might have better performance overall and a higher buyer satisfaction rate. Those people will be pushed higher in search results, while you get pushed back. I can see that in my writing category, so it's certainly the same for designers too. Deliver great resultsto your current customers, and stay consistent, things will get back on track. 

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Furthermore, first-time buyer satisfaction counts the most.

I am a bit afraid of this one. Especially, the private review. As I am not used to getting reviews under 5. And today, I get less than it from first time buyer.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 11
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I am also in the same situation as you guys. I talked with my success manager from Fiverr and she told me that the buyer satisfaction rate is rather low for me. So, what I can do? Try to ensure that all new clients are happy. 

They didn't receive a bad review as far as you know. As my success manager said, public reviews can be VERY different to a private review. These private reviews are the main reason why we are dealing with a sales slump in most cases. At least I know for sure that's the case for me. Cancellations and late deliveries end up lowering the buyer satisfaction rate even more, but it's those private reviews and specifically first time buyer reviews that have a major effect on your business, impressions, clicks, orders. 

Also, aside from your performance you also have to realize that others might have better performance overall and a higher buyer satisfaction rate. Those people will be pushed higher in search results, while you get pushed back. I can see that in my writing category, so it's certainly the same for designers too. Deliver great resultsto your current customers, and stay consistent, things will get back on track. 

Yes, as you said private feedback can very different from public review. Its really funny decision to put private feedback and to make whole algorithm depends on this. Your WHOLE profile, which some people build for few years, every great review, every nice gig that you've made, depends on one single bad private feedback. LOL

Fiverr really needs to understand that sellers are not robots but people, and if you do 100 orders, there must be at least one order which one of your buyers didnt like. What does fiverr do about those small mistakes? They remove your gigs from search. 

• Like 14
  • Up 2