How can improve gig

sheikhrubi

5 hours ago, sheikhrubi said:

I need help.  I am a new Seller. I haven't any impression any click on my gig. I don't understand what's wrong. Please check my gig and suggest me what do i do. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/b68b649ece

Your gig is in an extremely saturated category. There are thousands and thousands of gigs offering the exact same thing. What makes you stand out? What are you doing better? To be completely honest I would recommend finding another category that you are qualified in and can provide great service in.

4 hours ago, simon_a_gomes said:

it could be anything for example maybe the buyers aren't searching for the kind of service which you're providing. There are many Facebook groups you can post to exchange your gig that's how you can get some click and favs, another way is you can tell your friend's who uses Fiverr.

Please don't recommend these groups. They are spam and designed to game the system but I have yet to see any evidence that they work considering most of the people who promote them on here have little to no sales.

• Like 1

I need help.  i have a question how can i improve my postcard design. i create the gig but i am not sure. so please tell me is my design and the way of creating the gig is okay or not ok? 

there have may experienced seller but i am new in this filed. may i have attention please on my gig . i want suggestion   so that i can improve my poster cade design. please help be became a good and qualified seller. i want to be a good seller  

https://www.fiverr.com/share/0dPYWE 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what this has to do with Fiverr, but if you open the link in Dropbox, there is usually a menu on the top right, and one of the dropdowns will be to "Download". If that option is not available or disabled, then the person sharing that files must have set the permissions to prevent downloads, and you will need to contact them if you wish to download the file.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
Just now, sheikhrubi said:

my Impression is going down down day bay day i do not understand what do 

Did you look at  statistics for your gig. How Impressions went down ? Is it like gradual reduction or sudden decrease ?. If its sudden then it can be due to the factors I mentioned or if its gradual then you might haven't got much orders recently. Means Impressions was higher without any clicks or conversion like that.

• 1 year later...

I am a graphic designer I get level but 3 month i  have no project that's way I lost my level. i have experience, I am very determined about my work. Please suggest me what i do now. How can I get project, how do I market?? 

• Like 6