draw a digital pencil sketch portrait from your photo

High resolution 300dpi,Head to shoulder realistic pencil drawing, JPG or PNG

I can draw a simple background for your digital pencil portrait drawing by

Your portrait drawing will be in color , head to shoulder drawing plus simple background if needed

hello

Here i offer you realistic pencil sketch illustration portrait of you in JPG or PNG format, ready to print and hang on walls, or use for anything else as you want,

I'm not using any app, plug-in, effect, filter or anything else, this is not a photo editing work, I'll draw your photo by hand using my digital drawing tablet.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PHYSICAL DELIVERY, IT IS A DIGITAL DRAWING. SO IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN PRINT IT BY YOUR OWN, OR FROM A LOCAL SHOP AND FRAME IT :).

It is a pencil sketch style digital drawing, which is a hand drawing, realistic drawing. I will do animal portraits too.

It's realistic,

You have unlimited revisions,

300dpi high resolution JPG or PNG will be provided,

Full commercial use,

Head to shoulder drawing for $5
BY

Please provide me with a clear, acceptable resolution, not blurred photo for better results, It makes me convenient to zoom in and see details to draw 🙂

Do not hesitate to contact me 🙂

Thanks

RAJ

IMG_20230509_144114.jpg

IMG_20230509_143717.jpg

PhotoFunia-1683606148.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, rajsan123 said:

Your portrait drawing will be in color , head to shoulder drawing plus simple background if needed

Hey! I'm just dropping in as a non-artist - I noticed that you don't have a lot of coloured examples (at least no here) but you're advertising coloured portraits. The last image is honestly almost too perfect - do you use some special techniques to make something like that? (again, not an artist but very curious!)

• Like 8