What should I do to increase clicks on the gig?

wp_muktar

What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

• ammyy.com

• blogspot.com

• dafont.com

• dailymotion.com

• flickr.com

• mixcloud.com

• reverbnation.com

• soundcloud.com

• teamviewer.com

• tumblr.com

• vimeo.com

• wetransfer.com

• wikipedia.org

• wordcounter.net

• youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

The above is from the Help Centre.
  • Like 9
  • Up 4

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2022 at 9:59 AM, wp_muktar said:

How to make a gig ring very easily?

764410966_ScreenShot2022-05-14at8_06_56AM.png.2a7fe1e02fb524d808f5e4572e4f8126.png

Making rings is not easy, so we cannot advise you about how to make a gig ring easily.

However, if you are asking about how to make your gig rank easily, the answer is that there is no easy way to do that either.

However, we know that the Fiverr algorithm likes it when you respond quickly to buyers, and I see your response time is 3 days. It would be best to make that at least 3 hours instead by quickly answering any inbox messages you get. Fiverr does give you time to sleep and such before they count the response time, so you must be responding in more than 24 hours. 

• Like 26
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, maria042 said:

Stay online much as you can. your Fiverr gig is just like your shop the more you keep open the shop the more customers will visit and the chance of buying your service increases.

This is 100% false. Your gigs are open and accessible, by anyone, 24 hours a day. You do not have to be online in order to "keep the shop open". Please learn how Fiverr works before giving bad "advice" that hurts and misinforms other sellers. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

No.

Generally, you should not and the work you do for someone else is protected by confidential rights. However, lots of people do it anyway. As long as you don't list it on your gig or anywhere online, you should be okay.

When it comes to web design, many sellers create a website of themselves and use it (their self website and not a client website) as a sample link to the client. 

When you deliver an order, it's a good idea to take a screenshot of the index page. Clients can use this to show off your work if they review and it will automatically appear in your portfolio.

• Like 12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
9 hours ago, wp_muktar said:

Questions for you: Why have you used the same 2 gig images in all of your gigs? Is there any reason? 

Secondly, your gig titles are not making any senses..

• I will design, redesign, clone, revamp wordpress website, divi and elementor
  • I will clene , similar , revamp, duplicate, update, edit wordpress website
  • I will clone, design, redesign, revamp, edit, update business wordpress website
  • I will design, revamp, redesign, update, edit, or fix issues wordpress website

Are not all of these gigs offering the same services? Fiverr does not work like this way. Kindly delete the duplicate gigs. You need to do research on Fiverr first.

Read the following topic and ignore content on Buyer Request:

Check the following topic too:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wp_muktar said:

If you want to increase your clicks then My suggestion would be to create a attractive thumbnail so the buyers will notice it and click on it.
Remember that Thumbnail is the thing that buyers see first.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1