Since achieving Level 1, I have not received any new client or project briefs.

sajid_wali

I have achieved Level 1 on this platform, and I have received positive feedback from over 10 clients with a 5-star rating. However, despite my efforts to follow various strategies found on the internet, I have not received any new client messages or briefs. I have tried everything within my knowledge and skills to attract new clients, but it has not worked for me so far. I am sharing my account link here for your reference: my account, If anyone knows the solution and has ideas about what I need to do, please let me know. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, sajid_wali said:

I have achieved Level 1 on this platform, and I have received positive feedback from over 10 clients with a 5-star rating. However, despite my efforts to follow various strategies found on the internet, I have not received any new client messages or briefs. I have tried everything within my knowledge and skills to attract new clients, but it has not worked for me so far. I am sharing my account link here for your reference: my account, If anyone knows the solution and has ideas about what I need to do, please let me know. 

Personally I think your images are a little generic and could use a major overhaul. That being said I suggest you take a look at this guide I wrote, specifically the gig information part and make sure that all of your gigs are optimised for getting leads: 

40 minutes ago, aminulislam44 said:

I would like to know if the image can be removed from the buyer's feedback or recommendation page.

You cannot remove an image after the review has been placed. That being said, there should be an option to wether or not you want your image to be displayed before you send it in for delivery. I don't remember if it's in the seller's side or the buyer's site, but what you can do so that it never shows is deliver all your work in a .zip file so the buyer has to extract it in order to view it. A little extra step for buyers but this will ensure that it doesn't show up at all on the feedback because it's a .zip file and not an image file.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mabelma said:

Personally I think your images are a little generic and could use a major overhaul. That being said I suggest you take a look at this guide I wrote, specifically the gig information part and make sure that all of your gigs are optimised for getting leads: 

Thanks Should Should I change the cover images for my gig? Will it have a negative impact?

• Like 3
  • Up 1