All my 7 gigs disappeared from search since 28th march

jones4k

I am a level 2 seller and I lost all my gigs from search since 28th March. I contacted customer support and they said that my gigs were searchable on their end. I get 0 to 5 impressions daily. I have seen some of the sellers posting the same issue and I guess it is something to do with fiverr algorithms. Anyone with the solution?

2023-05-11 16_17_23-Window.png

Edited by jones4k
  • Like 7
  • Sad 3

• jones4k changed the title to All my 7 gigs disappeared from search since 28th march
46 minutes ago, jones4k said:

I am a level 2 seller and I lost all my gigs from search since 28th March. I contacted customer support and they said that my gigs were searchable on their end. I get 0 to 5 impressions daily. I have seen some of the sellers posting the same issue and I guess it is something to do with fiverr algorithms. Anyone with the solution?

2023-05-11 16_17_23-Window.png

No solution, this is how Fiverr works recently... when this free exposure is removed you are the one who has to find a way to send traffic to your gigs, for example you could use facebook ads.

• Like 8

Yes, apparently Fiverr has changed it's algorithm so this is how it is now. If you had good relations with your existing clients you can wait it out and rely on repeat orders.

20 minutes ago, venonusa said:

No solution, this is how Fiverr works recently... when this free exposure is removed you are the one who has to find a way to send traffic to your gigs, for example you could use facebook ads.

I still haven't found a credible service here to run ads for me 

• Like 9

A

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

Are my gigs gone forever?

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

If they go back in search, there's a reason for that, usually a bad private review. 

So you don't have to wait, you need to bring in more positive reviews that outweigh the negative. Also, if you receive more bad private reviews, those can lead to issues too. Even if it might not seem like a lot, bad reviews can add up and they can keep you back in search for quite some time. So yeah, don't wait and hope for the best...take action to speed up the process. 

I am upset that there's no way to know the buyer satisfaction rate unless you talk with the seller manager and even then, they are vague about it..

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

I joined Fiverr in 2020 and everything has been well until this year in March when my gigs mysteriously vanished from the search results. Tried contacting CS many times, but their tips don't seem to change anything. 

It is now 5 months (161 days) since my gigs disappeared. The promotion feature and seller plus options were also removed. What can I do? Are there any hopes of selling again on this great platform? Can I delete my level 2 account and create a new one? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

In the last 6 months, you have received 5 reviews where the buyer did not leave a 5-star public review. In some cases it is either 4 star or in one case even 2.3 star. So, this is obvious (most probably) that they also left a bad personal review.

Even one bad private review can affect your profile for a while, maybe 30 to 90 days. But in your case, you got five bad reviews. So, one thing is for sure that your profile has been badly affected by this and it will be very difficult to make things better. It may take a long time, perhaps six months or more---nobody knows!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, jones4k said:

It is now 5 months (161 days)

Getting enough bad private reviews can affect your Fiverr business for up to 180 days. 😩

8 hours ago, freddysaint said:

Reach out to all your custumers (Offer them 30 % discount if they place the order in september.

Be very careful if you take the advice above. Make sure you have a good rapport with the customers you contact from past orders. Some may not like being bothered and may report your message as spam, which could hurt your account even more. 

Good luck! 🍀

• Like 21

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Getting enough bad private reviews can affect your Fiverr business for up to 180 days. 😩

Be very careful if you take the advice above. Make sure you have a good rapport with the customers you contact from past orders. Some may not like being bothered and may report your message as spam, which could hurt your account even more. 

Good luck! 🍀

I take your advice vickie. I will not contact them because they can report me as spam. I will write another post here on forum after 180 days. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, proconsultn2035 said:

It's normal for gigs to disappear and go dormant for months after bad performance and reviews. So don't delete your level 2 account. You will see some changes after 180 days. Maximize orders from repeating clients to get 5 star reviews. Good luck 🤞!

Thank you. Can't wait to have my account back. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

In the last 6 months, you have received 5 reviews where the buyer did not leave a 5-star public review. In some cases it is either 4 star or in one case even 2.3 star. So, this is obvious (most probably) that they also left a bad personal review.

Even one bad private review can affect your profile for a while, maybe 30 to 90 days. But in your case, you got five bad reviews. So, one thing is for sure that your profile has been badly affected by this and it will be very difficult to make things better. It may take a long time, perhaps six months or more---nobody knows!

I remember I cancelled two orders back then because I was having so many orders. Those contributed to the disappearance of my account. If my gigs come back after 180 days, I will be more than careful dealing with clients.

• Like 2