Urgent Request : Buyer is Threatining

website_girl

Hi Fiverrs !! I am in serious condition. I have worked for a lady few days ago. At that time… she want me to do more for a gig and i have done as she told me that she may leave negative feedback… Now i am level 2 Seller and she placed a new order and ordering me to do more for a gig. She sounds like - dosent matter I if will deliver or not, she will give me negative feedback. I am afraid of it. I have tried for mutually cancel 4 times, but she declined. Please help me what to do… The cancellation will affect my rating and will increase the cancellation ratio… I am very worried !

I have also reached to customer support but it seems they cant help regarding the same !

You don’t know for sure she will leave a negative feedback, so CS isn’t going to do anything about something that hasn’t happened. If the buyer won’t cancel, just try to fulfill the order as best you can, and be sure to do everything in your gig description. Be polite and professional. If she does end up giving a bad review, ask her why. If she doesn’t give a specific reason, and you feel the work is impeccable, then you can contact CS for some help. The problem is, they won’t remove buyer’s reviews without permission of the buyer. It’s a difficult position, but it’s not the end of the world. You have excellent ratings, and you must remember: you can’t please everyone. And some people are just not nice. But that doesn’t mean you should be nasty back at them. Maybe you can turn her heart if you’re polite and nice to her.

Oh, and cancellations don’t affect your ratings.

Good luck~

You cannot be afraid of negative feedback. It will not be the end for you if she does leave you negative, it is going to happen at some time to all of us.

Do the best you can with this bad buyer.

Do not allow her to blackmail you with threats—be strong. She must like your work or she would not have ordered from you a second time.

A cancellation has no effect on your rating now.

Hi,

"do more for a gig " did for a woman almost 10 times more work than her Gig. While she gave the Gig she kept coming up other problems she couldn’t solve elsewhere. I solved all of them. while her actual gig was half not approved by her to proceed further. Finally she cancelled the order ($60) and “accidentally” posted bad reviews and tried to remove it she says she cant from her end. her bad review appeared 12times

SO my lesson is be professional do only what you have agreed to.

This happened twice to me

Better Mutually cancel Don’t give up

Best advice I can give, do what is only provided by your gig and never try to do more fearing a negative feedback. If she leaves you a negative feedback for no reason, contact Customer Support with evidence (most probably screenshots of the conversations) and request them to remove that unreasonable feedback. At this moment CS can not help you since she has not left the feedback yet.

My advice? If she leave’s you a negative review, don’t worry. You’ll also have the way to answer to that negative review so you can explain to others why did you got that review that way.

I have 6 negative reviews and it wasn’t the end of the world. Actually, is better. I can’t be perfect for everyone. Neither do you. If you see that someone try to take advantages, send him a message explaining that you will not do what he/she asks, even if he/she will leave you a negative review.

If someone play hard then why should you beg for mercy? Give them the answer they deserve.

Keep your standards high 🙂

I don’t know why CS won’t cancel. If she is asking for more than what the gig required that is justification enough to cancel the order. I know when I have an unreasonable client that asks me to do something I can’t or wants me to do something beyond the $5 order without ordering gig extras, CS has cancelled for me.

However, keep trying to cancel with the lady. If after 4 tries I may be a little more blunt and simply say “why do you want to hire me, I can’t do what you want so I can’t do a good job. It is in both of our interests we cancel so you get a refund to find someone who can meet your needs. I notified customer service about your refusal to cancel and your lack of cooperation in this matter. If you refuse to cancel, I will immediately cancel again wasting both of our times.” Thank you.

• 5 months later...

Archived