Gigs for converting indicators/bots denied -Question for any Tradingview-MT4/5 devs

xraiderstudios

Question

For more than a year, I had 2 very successful gigs about converting trading software like indicators to different platforms.
Recently they both got denied as marked for offering 'prohibited service'.
The gigs were connected to prohibited service: "trading strategies and indicators" BUT WITHOUT OFFERING ANY of those. I only offered customers the ability to use their trading software in more flexible/diverse way - it wasn't even about modification of such software, only cross-platform usage which definitely does not break these rules.
Also its not case of "violate intellectual property rights" because I work with publicly open scripts or scripts owned by customers.

So it is possible Fiverr just wrongly flagged these gigs as prohibited? Any chance to get help from Customer Support?
Other sellers of similar services, do you have any experiences how to avoid such situations ? Is there some kind of correct wording in gigs name and description that helps to not get the gig falsely marked as breaking ToS ?

DENIED GIGS.png

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, xraiderstudios said:

So it is possible Fiverr just wrongly flagged these gigs as prohibited? Any chance to get help from Customer Support?

Yes it's possible. Contact support and check with them. The terms of service were recently updated so perhaps you've been impacted (rightly or wrongly) by those.

Stating the obvious... be clear with customer support. Concisely explain what your gig is/does, and therefore why it doesn't break ToS.

Make it easy for them to understand and therefore help you.

Good luck!

• Like 4