Does anyone have Any Docs or template to manage Fiverr Business / Order so that easy to grow !

video_ppt_mkt

Question

4 answers to this question

Something to consider: Do you cook at all? If you find and follow a recipe to make bread, you'll end up with bread. But what if you wanted biscuits, or cookies, or cake? What if the recipe was wrong? 

Do your own research, compare sources, check credibility. 

I would certainly trust Gordan Ramsey over ANY random content-mill YouTube or Tic-Tok video. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 5/29/2023 at 7:41 PM, vickiespencer said:

According to your profile write-up, Forum users should be asking you for help as you are a marketing graduate with ten years of experience working at a digital marketing agency.

Screenshot2023-05-29at7_53_58AM.thumb.png.4336a052615317b7dc0422683f1203c1.png 

Yes ! That's true having experience in Agency and working as Freelance have Different Perspective ! While working for Agency I got hands on with content creation and Networking , So here i Approach to connect and network with Right minded who Can help me to grow. Thanks for Highlighting my Profile. 

• Like 8

On 5/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, video_ppt_mkt said:

I desperately wants to grow in Fiverr needs some help or mentor to guide me into this Can i Get Any Docs or template to manage Fiverr Business / Order so that easy to grow ! 

I understand your eagerness to grow on Fiverr and the importance of having guidance and resources to support your journey. To make managing your Fiverr business and orders easier, I recommend utilizing some helpful documents and templates. Start with a capcut template that highlights your skills and services, customizing it for each client. Additionally, develop a document to track your orders, deadlines, and client communication. Creating a pricing guide and a portfolio of your work can also showcase your expertise. Remember, consistent effort and exceptional service are key to success on Fiverr. Good luck on your journey to growth!

• Like 2