Gig impressions fluctuations

zaeemahmed365

Yes, editing your gig pulls it from the search results briefly while the team verifies it as far as I know, to make sure everything is appropriate etc. It's not for very long, but it can have a temporary effect on impressions & views, so I try to only edit mine occasionally, and make sure the changes are well researched and thought through.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, zaeemahmed365 said:

Does the cancellation of an order affect the impressions of the gig? Impressions going down ever since on that specific gig.

Yes, it can affect your visibility on Fiverr negatively. It would be best if you tried to avoid cancellations whenever possible. 

Make sure you manage expectations with your buyer before, during, and after an order has been made, and have a complete outline of what you'll do (and not do) before starting. That way, you can avoid most cancellations due to misunderstandings. 

Your completion rate is calculated as a percentage of completed gigs in the past 60 days, and you can see that on your Seller Dashboard. To get it back up to 100% again, you'll need to complete new orders and avoid future cancellations. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, zaeemahmed365 said:

Can I make a new gig with

a slight change in the main text and a complete change in the images?

Other than that everything (description + tags) remains the same as in my other gig having a good impression.

"Absolutely! Creating a new gig with fresh images and slight text changes can help attract a different audience while leveraging the success of your previous gig. Experimenting with visuals and optimizing your gig elements can lead to increased engagement. Good luck!"

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, tusar584 said:

"Absolutely! Creating a new gig with fresh images and slight text changes can help attract a different audience while leveraging the success of your previous gig. Experimenting with visuals and optimizing your gig elements can lead to increased engagement. Good luck!"

Please advise if it doesn't cross community guidelines, Thanks!

• Like 11