Suddenly did not receive any orders from a few days. What should I do now??

mithusaha

Dear experienced brothers and sisters,
I'm working from many years.  Suddenly did not receive any order from 9-10 days 😢. I am very worried. Not everyone's situation is the same, only mine is the same. I would appreciate your valuable feedback.

Hope senior brothers and sisters, guide me a little on what to do now 🤝.

Thanks 👍

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mithusaha said:

I'm working from many years.  Suddenly did not receive any order from 9-10 days 😢. I am very worried. Not everyone's situation is the same, only mine is the same. I would appreciate your valuable feedback.

Thanks 👍

What do the articles, trade journals and websites that you are reading about growing a business suggest? What have you tried besides asking us? 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, newsmike said:

What do the articles, trade journals and websites that you are reading about growing a business suggest? What have you tried besides asking us? 

Thanks for your questions. Yes, I have already tried to search for a solution.  I have sent the message to my old clients but the maximum clients did not reply. 

Edited by mithusaha
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, mithusaha said:

I have sent the message to my old clients but the maximum clients did not reply. 

That is considered spam, and will get your account banned. Other than spam, what else have you done? 

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

That is considered spam, and will get your account banned. Other than spam, what else have you done? 

I'm so sorry. I don't know about it. Thanks for your suggestion. I have done a big mistake. I'm sorry again.  I do not it again. It's my promise

Edited by mithusaha
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, mithusaha said:

If you have been reading Forum posts you will see that many sellers have been experiencing this. It could be due to the worldwide economic condition. 

• Like 4

Just now, vickiespencer said:

If you have been reading Forum posts you will see that many sellers have been experiencing this. It could be due to the worldwide economic condition. 

Thank you so much for your feedback

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tishasheikh3 said:
I am also facing such problem since last one year. I used to work more and more, I used to get more orders and my earnings were better, now my work is decreasing day by day and I am suffering from depression.

I don't know, what I give you the best suggestion. I'm facing the same problems 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You're still delivering orders. So what's the problem? Many sellers never get orders.

There are always periods with fewer orders when you do business. 

image.thumb.png.ee17ede9d3af44fc3d2e0cad10689f10.png

Thank you so much for your opinion. Always have one or two orders on my hand but few days i have no new work that's why I'm worried about myself.  Thanks again for your opinion

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mithusaha said:

Thanks 👍

I delivered my last task 2.5 months ago with a 5* rating. After that no response from any potential client.

• Like 2