My fiber account slr id is not applied can i open a new id again

arafatadesigner

Question

I had a fiber account first I gave a graphic design related nick to that account it was working very well already fiber banded my account for some reason then I created a new account using a new gmail account graphic design related then In my new fiver account I published a graphic design related song and then my seller approval was canceled from that account now what should I do should I create a new account with the same nes and address the hype?

Screenshot 2023-05-09 203150.png

• Like 6

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, arafatadesigner said:

I had a fiber account first I gave a graphic design related nick to that account it was working very well already fiber banded my account for some reason then I created a new account using a new gmail account graphic design related then In my new fiver account I published a graphic design related song and then my seller approval was canceled from that account now what should I do should I create a new account with the same nes and address the hype?

No. Move on now because Fiverr will keep disabling your accounts whenever you will try to make it. To create multiple accounts is actually a violation of Terms of Services (TOS). So you cannot do anything.

Kindly read Terms of Services first: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 13

1 hour ago, arafatadesigner said:

you are violating the FIVERR TOS, they will also cancel your new account.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, arafatadesigner said:

So I can't work on fiber Give me any idea what can i do now

Try out other freelancing platforms, get a job, start your own company, ask your parents for advice... Look around you, how do people in your area survive without Fiverr?

• Like 5