My account got restricted due to community standard violations

sazzad_hossain9

Question

Hi, recently i completed an order and the buyer order one more the next day. During the 2nd order i noticed that he was doing these projects for academic assignment. So when i read the TOS i found out that its a violations. So I contacted support as I had a doubt whether it is for academic use or not. But after contacting support they cancelled both orders, 1 without affecting my completion effect and the completed project as a Violations. My account is under review now. Is there any chance of gettting back this account as i have reached out to fiverr first after seeing this is a violation? Thanks

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, sazzad_hossain9 said:

Hi, recently i completed an order and the buyer order one more the next day. During the 2nd order i noticed that he was doing these projects for academic assignment. So when i read the TOS i found out that its a violations. So I contacted support as I had a doubt whether it is for academic use or not. But after contacting support they cancelled both orders, 1 without affecting my completion effect and the completed project as a Violations. My account is under review now. Is there any chance of gettting back this account as i have reached out to fiverr first after seeing this is a violation? Thanks

I have notices that Customer Support is doing very little in terms of "Support" these days. Better to create a new gig and stay clear of clever buyers. Best of luck

• Like 8

3 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

I have notices that Customer Support is doing very little in terms of "Support" these days. Better to create a new gig and stay clear of clever buyers. Best of luck

I think that you have not read the question carefully. His account is under-review then how can he create a new gig? 🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, sazzad_hossain9 said:

You must have received an email from Fiverr about it. What does it say except that your account is under-review? Less chances that you will get it back but try your luck by contacting Fiverr Support.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I think that you have not read the question carefully. His account is under-review then how can he create a new gig? 🤦‍♀️

You must have received an email from Fiverr about it. What does it say except that your account is under-review? Less chances that you will get it back but try your luck by contacting Fiverr Support.

With the violation he stated his gig should be under review not his account

• Like 3
  • Confused 1