How can I add portfolio to my gig?

razwankhanmkr

On 3/4/2023 at 8:53 AM, razwankhanmkr said:

I want to add portfolio to my gig. Please Give me instruction.

Hi there. 

It depends on the service you provide. You can show pictures, video as mentionned above comment and document as pdf. Make sure to show the best work or project you did. Be creative. Make it convincing. 

Good luck. 

• Like 40

go to the "Gigs" section.
Click on the gig that you want to add a portfolio to.
Scroll down to the "Gallery" section and click on the "Add" button.
Choose the type of file you want to upload (image, video, or PDF).
Select the file from your computer and click "Open".
Give your file a title and description that describes what it is and what it showcases.
Click the "Save" button to upload your portfolio.

• Like 5

I search for similar services that rank well on Fiverr and see how the top gigs are performing, I stick to keywords on both title and the description. The title, description and the gig images should show genuine content so that whoever is looking at your gig trusts your service!

• Like 8

Hi.

You should do some research yourself about the keyword you are going to use. Make sure that the keyword you will use match your skills. Use low competition keyword. 

The most important thing is that you will get project on something you are good at so that you can deliver a good work and more professional. 

• Like 8

You can solve the disputes through communication, but there is a lot more to it. How to deal with a dispute depends on the type of dispute you are in. If you are in a dispute or disagreement and would like some insights and suggestions, please explain the situation.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...