Can I share my behance link with my client as I am a Shopify expert?

webdev_ahsan

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, webdev_ahsan said:

Can I share my Behance link with my client as I am a Shopify expert?  

If I share Behance link with my client what will be happening?

Behance is not included among the approved links for gig descriptions, so, I would be cautious.

This list is specifically for gig descriptions, but the intent is to avoid sharing contact information or giving the impression that you're attempting to contact someone or receive payments outside of Fiverr.

If your Behance link discloses any personal information, it could potentially be regarded as a violation of the guidelines. 

I would recommend creating your own website with absolutely no personal information on it except your Fiverr username and using that to share your portfolio with potential clients. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

On 5/9/2023 at 3:06 AM, smashradio said:

Behance is not included among the approved links for gig descriptions, so, I would be cautious.

This list is specifically for gig descriptions, but the intent is to avoid sharing contact information or giving the impression that you're attempting to contact someone or receive payments outside of Fiverr.

If your Behance link discloses any personal information, it could potentially be regarded as a violation of the guidelines. 

I would recommend creating your own website with absolutely no personal information on it except your Fiverr username and using that to share your portfolio with potential clients. 

Thank you so much 

• Like 12

On 5/9/2023 at 3:06 AM, smashradio said:

Is it okay if Behance link was shared to show portfolio?

• Like 10