Can you advise me I really need your advice.

mamunislam85

I used to get a lot of orders from Fiverr, now the orders are reduced, what should I do to get more orders again, I want expert advice

I am a graphic designer and I need your advice. Which category of graphic design do you think will get the most sales? 
1. Logo Design
2. Social Media Instagram Post
3. Brand Style Guide

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am working in graphic design and I am a graphic designer who is good at many things. Please tell me which one can get the most sales. If one thing works, I will get more orders now and I need your experience advice. Everyone will try to answer everyone from their own place. Thanks to everyone

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to make a request to you that I used to see on the front page at my gigs first. And good orders kept coming to Me. But I saw it after level up. An option to give gig ads has been launched in my profile. I go to the ads option and try to give ads. And I was able to launch 2 ads. After a few days, I see that the ads are being clicked but the Order is not coming anymore. So I close the gig to promote. But now I see that all my gig rank is lost. I so want to know what I can do to get my gigs back on the front page. I am asking for your help in this matter, I hope you will help me. And advise me on how to restore the first page of my gigs.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Turning promoted gigs on or off doesn't affect your gig rank. What does influence your gig rank is private feedback. You probably received negative private feedback. Negative private feedback has drastic effects. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months to recover. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive. Basically, your account as a whole is affected.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Turning promoted gigs on or off doesn't affect your gig rank. What does influence your gig rank is private feedback. You probably received negative private feedback. Negative private feedback has drastic effects. It takes anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months to recover. If your private feedback falls below a certain threshold, the stats of all the gigs take a nosedive. Basically, your account as a whole is affected.

Thank you Brother 

• Like 3

On 3/18/2023 at 7:10 PM, mamunislam85 said:

See the screenshot below and it says all my gigs are unqualified how can i fix it and how long will it take me to get it fixed and i want to know what i need to do to get it fixed 

some of your performance is not qualifying your gigs to be promoted, you need to improve your performance, for example: receive good reviews from your clients, quick responses to your clients, early delivery your orders.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, venonusa said:

some of your performance is not qualifying your gigs to be promoted, you need to improve your performance, for example: receive good reviews from your clients, quick responses to your clients, early delivery your orders.

sir all my gigs are unqualified and i cant find them in search engine due to which i am not getting any wader how to solve it

Edited by mamunislam85
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, mamunislam85 said:

After how long this problem seems to be resolved all my gigs are Unqualified how long do experts think it will take

it is not a problem, it is how Fiverr work. Sometime your gig is unqualified and sometime yes, when your gig is not qualified my advice is to promote your gigs with advertising (e.g. facebook ads)

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, venonusa said:

it is not a problem, it is how Fiverr work. Sometime your gig is unqualified and sometime yes, when your gig is not qualified my advice is to promote your gigs with advertising (e.g. facebook ads)

thank you but So how long do you think it might take to manually from Fiverr now?

• Like 5

The wait could span days, weeks, months, or even years. You might never get it back. It depends on your performance.

You lost access to the feature because you a) don't meet the quality requirements or b) did something wrong. I can't tell you the exact reason why this happened. But it's usually reasons a, b, or a combination of those. 

The only one who can affect change is you.

By consistently delivering exceptional services and by following the guidelines, you enhance your gig's quality, which in turn may influence your eligibility for promoted gigs.

To put it bluntly: Don't wait around and expect promoted gigs to be reactivated for you. You lost access for a reason, and it is up to you to improve. 

• Like 22

• 3 weeks later...

I am buying a website from a seller and at first he was very nice and talked to me a lot to complete the order but he said he will work until my website is Adsense approved. He says he will get everything ready in 20 days but today is 40 days now he is not replying to my messages. He told me he would give me as many revisions as I needed but now my website is on its way to ruin. But he is not giving me any answer. Now what should I do and will I get any results if I report to Fiverr

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, mamunislam85 said:

I am buying a website from a seller and at first he was very nice and talked to me a lot to complete the order but he said he will work until my website is Adsense approved. He says he will get everything ready in 20 days but today is 40 days now he is not replying to my messages. He told me he would give me as many revisions as I needed but now my website is on its way to ruin. But he is not giving me any answer. Now what should I do and will I get any results if I report to Fiverr

you can contact Fiver CS and show proof , if they think is seller fault, they could refund you.

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mamunislam85 said:

My gig has been removed from search since 3 months but now it's still not fixed I want expert advice when do you think it will be fixed I have given the screenshot I hope I want expert advice should I talk to fiverr support

image.png

it is the screenshot from your promotion page, at moment you are not qualified to promote your gig with Fiverr promotion . Nothing wrong in the page

• Like 12

On 6/13/2023 at 6:05 AM, venonusa said:

it is the screenshot from your promotion page, at moment you are not qualified to promote your gig with Fiverr promotion . Nothing wrong in the page

I used to get a lot of impressions and clicks and I had a lot of orders here but I have been unqualified for three months now I don't understand when this problem will be solved and my aspects will be shown again in search engines You still can't find me in any search what can you say Maybe how long it takes to get it right

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...

I can't tell you how happy I am today I have completed about 80 orders and got 52 reviews along with many clients talking about new projects. All of you will pray To see my works you have to search on Google, "GFD Academy" and you can get a very good idea from here. I have my projects scattered all over here and I talk about various topics with my clients. Feel free to visit. Come you will like it and it can be an easy way for those who are new because there are many things given for free thanks

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 4