how does some of fiverr freelancer manage 20+ orders in their profile what does they do to manage them ?

video_ppt_mkt

Question

9 answers to this question

8 hours ago, video_ppt_mkt said:

how does some of fiverr freelancer manage 20+ orders in their profile what does they do to manage them ?

To manage that many orders, you would either require a team to handle the workload or focus on a high volume of small orders. The latter is often called a volume seller. They typically complete many easy/smaller tasks for a small sum.

On the other end, there are high-end sellers who cater to clients with bigger budgets, working on fewer but higher-value projects.

My own business falls into this latter category (or somewhere in between, depending on who you ask, since there are sellers charging thousands of bucks for a single order).

The majority of my orders are valued at $100 or more, and I seldom receive orders below that. I frequently work on orders from 1000 to 3000 USD each. If I were to have 20 of those in my queue, I would indeed require the team I mentioned to manage it. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

To manage that many orders, you would either require a team to handle the workload or focus on a high volume of small orders. The latter is often called a volume seller. They typically complete many easy/smaller tasks for a small sum.

On the other end, there are high-end sellers who cater to clients with bigger budgets, working on fewer but higher-value projects.

My own business falls into this latter category (or somewhere in between, depending on who you ask, since there are sellers charging thousands of bucks for a single order).

The majority of my orders are valued at $100 or more, and I seldom receive orders below that. I frequently work on orders from 1000 to 3000 USD each. If I were to have 20 of those in my queue, I would indeed require the team I mentioned to manage it. 

Most of them are teams, especially the ones you see with "Will deliver in one day" and they have many orders in queue.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

I work alone. 

I have 33 active orders now (and waiting for confirmation of 2 custom orders).

5-6 weeks ago I had 43 orders.

Good planning is crucial (in Excel). 

image.png.4521b6e4dcd611c31aaecd356acb8a8d.png

image.thumb.png.ecf39e457a38616663412fd39f349954.png

Wow.

Great tips.

I have hard time to manage even 4 projects here. In my category, some projects takes even 3 months or more to achieve. And the hard thing is to shift from one project to another one.

• Like 5