My impressions decreased suddenly but my rank still the same

faist_co

The last few days I noticed that my impressions dropped down to 25% of usual, 

I tried to search by using several key words and my gig rank still the same rank didn't change, so it's not related to my rank, why that happened?

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 5/8/2023 at 3:21 PM, faist_co said:

No body has the same issue!

if we are all the same 😞

I don't think it's your gig, it's the algorithm that moved something and it's affecting everyone. If you write to support they will tell you "Fiverr does not guarantee sales" they tell you to promote on Facebook and to enter Learn and others but they do not give you a solution, you just have to wait for them to fix it if they do.

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, faist_co said:

I tried to search by using several key words and my gig rank still the same rank didn't change, so it's not related to my rank, why that happened?

Don't focus on gig position.. You need to focus more on clicks and impressions. They are dropping because your gig images and gig descriptions are not attractive for buyers.

Add some of your work (portfolio) in your gig images. Improve gig descriptions. Also do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@smartdezigns I don't know if you checked my gig or not but about the description I changed it before and I think it's one of the best, about the thumbnail yes I'm planning to change it very soon because it's not really good and I'm planning to add work to my portfolio, thank you

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, faist_co said:

@smartdezigns I don't know if you checked my gig or not but about the description I changed it before and I think it's one of the best, about the thumbnail yes I'm planning to change it very soon because it's not really good and I'm planning to add work to my portfolio, thank you

I have checked your gig images that's why suggested to change them. If they were good (gig images) then clicks and impressions should not have been dropped. However, it is recommended to optimize your gigs further.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I think you might be looking at the issue wrong. First, you know the rules. Fiverr can't guarantee sales, clicks, etc. Secondly, if your position is exactly the same. It might just be the market trends. Check keywords traffic on Google, for example, some keywords are known to bring in 10,000 visitors per month or more for the first position website. But that doesn't mean that they always will. That's just an estimation based on past performance. Any time a keyword or market trend can drop or rise in search volume.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, faist_co said:

lol ... get in line. we are all facing these problems

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

Two weeks ago, I was ranked on the first page in search results for multiple keywords, but suddenly, I disappeared from search results not just demoted, but completely vanished for no apparent reason. In my opinion, my gig is performing well, and I have received large orders that I never got before. I am still processing a big milestone-based order. I have never received a negative review, and all my clients are 100% satisfied. So, why did I disappear from the search results?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Up 2