I opened an account a long time ago and my gigs can be found on pages 1, 2 and 3. But what should I do if I don't get any work?

mdjahidulhassan

if you gig found in searches among first three pages then thats perfect ,but if you are not getting work then you need to change your gig description and be clear in your gig because fiverr prefer the gig description in which buyer see what he is getting in this order and secondly work on your prices

• Like 5

I briefly looked at a couple of the gigs.  I thought they were well put together.  So, my thinking is to do a competitive analysis within Fiverr.  Take a step back and become the buyer of your particular service.  Take keywords the buyer is looking for and make sure you come up in the search but then who else does and how do they compare in every aspect. You could also use "People Who Viewed This Service Also Viewed" when you scroll down through the gig. Also, do you have FAQ's in your gig's? I checked two and did not see them.  That might be something to add. Also, monitor your views, click's, inquiries.  If you have a decent amount of inquiries where you were close and did not close, maybe go back and try and close those people somehow.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, minordetails said:

I briefly looked at a couple of the gigs.  I thought they were well put together.  So, my thinking is to do a competitive analysis within Fiverr.  Take a step back and become the buyer of your particular service.  Take keywords the buyer is looking for and make sure you come up in the search but then who else does and how do they compare in every aspect. You could also use "People Who Viewed This Service Also Viewed" when you scroll down through the gig. Also, do you have FAQ's in your gig's? I checked two and did not see them.  That might be something to add. Also, monitor your views, click's, inquiries.  If you have a decent amount of inquiries where you were close and did not close, maybe go back and try and close those people somehow.

Do I need to do SEO again? And SEO will have any effect on mango gig? Please let me know

• Like 3

21 hours ago, engineer_anam said:

if you gig found in searches among first three pages then thats perfect ,but if you are not getting work then you need to change your gig description and be clear in your gig because fiverr prefer the gig description in which buyer see what he is getting in this order and secondly work on your prices

Do I need to do SEO again? And SEO will have any effect on mango gig? Please let me know

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mdjahidulhassan said:

This is my suggestion and you might still want to get others.  I liked your gig and would hate to tell you to change much.  Definitely look at what others are doing, all aspects.  Have some SEO changes ready but maybe do a little, not all. You might need to go outside FIverr and talk about what you do.  The pricing you offer seems reasonable for the entry level packages. But, you probably have lots of competition and need some ways to stand out. LinkedIn would be a good place to not necessarily put your links there, but in your profile and then talk about what you do and how it benefits your customers and drive conversations and engagement.  Hopefully, the conversations turn into conversions.  It takes time.  I find I get 1-3 DMs per day there.  I personally do not like them but some are successful with that approach.  Facebook groups too if you can find any that do not have spammy posts.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...