Why do I, as buyer, have only 10 days to leave feedback? 

premier1team

I've ordered a gig, a spell casting, and usually spell casting works after 2-3 or more weeks. Why do I have only 10 days to leave my feedback about the seller? 

Most feedbacks are 5 star and people are saying things like this in their feedbacks "I've placed my order, we will see if it will work". So why the 5 star feedback than, if the buyer doesn't even know if the spell will work or not? I can not give a 5 star rating to a seller just because I put an order in. The feedback is about how the spell works. If it works. Buyers need more time to leave a feedback, otherwise most feedbacks are false for the spell casters. Why not give us 30 days to leave our feedback, AFTER we find out if the spell worked or not. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, premier1team said:

and usually spell casting works after 2-3 or more weeks.

Are you suggesting that spellcasting works? I have gotta find that magic 8 ball and make a new gig. 

8 ball no GIF by Yevbel

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, premier1team said:

and usually spell casting works after 2-3 or more weeks. Why do I have only 10 days to leave my feedback about the seller? 

You're right, Fiverr shouldn't allow only 10 days to review something that a seller claims will take weeks to happen. Or maybe they should only deliver the order when what they say has been done fully (so it's not a partial delivery TOS-wise) - ie. not deliver until the spell has fully "worked". They don't allow eg. a logo design gig to be delivered until it's fully complete and the buyer has a chance to check it as soon as it's delivered.

The sellers might claim that it takes that long so they can say for any bad review "you didn't wait long enough. I told you it would take at least 3 weeks.". Though if Fiverr allowed 3 weeks or more for buyers to review those sellers might be hoping the buyers who it didn't happen for will have forgotten and not leave a review, or they might then say "but it takes up to 2 months to work".

Also you can check if in the gig it says their gig is for "entertainment" or "entertainment purposes only". If they could prove it worked they wouldn't need to say that. I don't think there have been any scientific tests that proved anything like those have ever worked.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, premier1team said:

Why not give us 30 days to leave our feedback, AFTER we find out if the spell worked or not. 

Because then the spell casters would have 1 star reviews all around, and wouldn't sell, because spells are not a thing in the real world. So no, they don't "work". They never "work". If you buy a spell and something happens, it would happen anyway, it's called luck. Spells have nothing to do with it.

But of course, if Fiverr increased the review period, then spell casters would say in their gigs "The spell takes 2 months to work". Or 1 year. Or whatever timeframe worked.

See how simple that is?

The real question is why Fiverr allows spell casting gigs. Sure, they can say "it's for entertainment only" all they want, but they know full well the people buying $100 love and money spells are not doing it to be entertained. They actually believe they'll get results. And Fiverr must know it too.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You're right, Fiverr shouldn't allow only 10 days to review something that a seller claims will take weeks to happen. Or maybe they should only deliver the order when what they say has been done fully (so it's not a partial delivery TOS-wise) - ie. not deliver until the spell has fully "worked". They don't allow eg. a logo design gig to be delivered until it's fully complete and the buyer has a chance to check it as soon as it's delivered.

The sellers might claim that it takes that long so they can say for any bad review "you didn't wait long enough. I told you it would take at least 3 weeks.". Though if Fiverr allowed 3 weeks or more for buyers to review those sellers might be hoping the buyers who it didn't happen for will have forgotten and not leave a review, or they might then say "but it takes up to 2 months to work".

Also you can check if in the gig it says their gig is for "entertainment" or "entertainment purposes only". If they could prove it worked they wouldn't need to say that. I don't think there have been any scientific tests that proved anything like those have ever worked.

Agreed

• Thanks 2

:

and usually spell casting works after 2-3 or more weeks. Why do I have only 10 days to leave my feedback about the seller? 

Fiverr as constitution in which they normally abide with,and you are right,and mind you,Fiverr should not  allow only 10 days to review something that a seller claims,such action will take fiverr some weeks or months depend on the situation warrant with such products or services,Or maybe they should only deliver the order when what they say has been fully done (partial delivery not allow ,is must to complete your work before you deliver them. Another issues is that They don't allow eg. a logo or any other graphic designs gig to be delivered until it's fully complete and the buyer has a chance to check it as soon as it's delivered.

The sellers might claim that it takes that long so they can say for any bad review "you didn't wait long enough. I told you it would take at least 3 weeks.". Though if Fiverr allowed 3 weeks or more for buyers to review those sellers might be hoping the buyers who it didn't happen for will have forgotten and not leave a review, or they might then say "but it takes up to 2 months to work".

Also you can check if in the gig it says their gig is for "entertainment" or "entertainment purposes only". If they could prove it worked they wouldn't need to say that. I don't think there have been any scientific tests that proved anything like those have ever worked.

• Like 2