Search by country and gender

Hi there,

When looking for people to work with, I would like to have an option to choose "by country" and "by gender".

"By country": I only see an option to see "local sellers". I would like to be able to choose by country.

"By Gender": When it comes to design, I strongly believe man and woman doesn't design the same. Let's try: which gender do you think was the person who designed the lamborghini ? As I am looking for woman designers, I always need to scroll a lot before I find them. (man/woman choice would be enough for me.)

Thank you, it would be amazing if you have those 2 options !

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, senaika said:

When looking for people to work with, I would like to have an option to choose "by country"

You can. In the Fiverr search results page click on "Seller Details" then in the box that comes up there's a section on "Seller Lives in". There's a country listed there for every seller with a gig in the search results (though it might list a few that aren't technically countries) that you can select.

and "by gender"

That's currently only an option in the voice over category I think, under "voice over options" in the search result page..

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

Though there are a few sellers the country filter doesn't work for. eg. some are listed as "From European Union" but in the search filter by country it doesn't list their country or "European Union" so a buyer wouldn't be able to find their gig by filtering by country.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

If the idea is to use a local seller I know there's a filter for that, for the man vs women we all have profile pics to show our gender although I'm not sure if that really plays a big role but if you think it does it's not hard to tell in most cases the gender of your seller.

• Like 1