Gig impressions and click are down

minodrawz

Hi guys,

I'm just addressing an issue that I've been facing since December. Since then, all my impressions and clicks have been down and I've been trying to make changes on keywords and description, but no change was made. I've always had positive feedback from customers ( I've had over 160 reviews, level 2 seller) but all of a sudden, my gigs cannot be found in the search results. And I don't really believe I've had a private negative feedback to be honest.

Could anyone advise what should be a fix for this?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, minodrawz said:

Hi guys,

I'm just addressing an issue that I've been facing since December. Since then, all my impressions and clicks have been down and I've been trying to make changes on keywords and description, but no change was made. I've always had positive feedback from customers ( I've had over 160 reviews, level 2 seller) but all of a sudden, my gigs cannot be found in the search results.

Hi too

You are a Digital Artist so I am sure that you can improve your gig images (portfolio). Improve them further as currently they are not much attractive for buyers. Also, work on gig descriptions too (even you have done these before). For this purpose, kindly do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr and observe how other sellers are performing better than you.. 

20 hours ago, minodrawz said:

And I don't really believe I've had a private negative feedback to be honest.

How do you know that you have never negative private feedback since it's not visible to you?? If you have received 5* reviews then it does not mean that buyer has given you positive private feedback too.. This is the another reason that your impressions and clicks are dropping.. Also other sellers of your same niche might have been doing better than you.

• Like 2