If you are new, read Fiverr TOS first

53 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

I see a lot of new sellers in the forum asking questions about the platform. Most of them are answered in fiverr Terms of service. Just read the TOS and you'll be better informed of how the platform works. Thanks.

But, alas, it appears laziness prevails among most sellers. 

You're right, of course, but if it doesn't scream, "Get orders fast right now rank my gig," they don't seem to care. And then, they act all shocked and surprised when they get banned. It's honestly baffling.

Maybe, just maybe, if people spent a little less time looking for ways to cheat the system, and a little more time reading, they'd actually have a shot at being successful on this platform. But hey, who are we to burst their bubble?

• Like 3
  • Up 4

There are some sections of the text in the Terms Of Service and Community Standards page that are are a bit ambiguous. If those specific sections can be elaborated then it would be beneficial for some people. 

Maybe these two pages can be popped up on the profile page for the new sellers since so many are unaware of their usefulness. I understand that it is actually their duty to check out the rules first. I am just giving a suggestion since many people are not using the site properly and this indirectly harms the honest and hardworking sellers.

Thank you.

Edited by copythatengages
editing
  • Like 3

On 5/7/2023 at 3:44 AM, copythatengages said:

There are some sections of the text in the Terms Of Service and Community Standards page that are are a bit ambiguous. If those specific sections can be elaborated then it would be beneficial for some people. 

Maybe these two pages can be popped up on the profile page for the new sellers since so many are unaware of their usefulness. I understand that it is actually their duty to check out the rules first. I am just giving a suggestion since many people are not using the site properly and this indirectly harms the honest and hardworking sellers.

Thank you.

This is actually a good idea, a pop-up would work nice. Perhaps also a section in the TOS that allows you to jump directly to the forum in case you have any questions or didn't understand something.

• Like 3