Can I take voice notes using Whatsapp while buyer wants to order though fiverr but voice instruction send through whatsapp. fiverr allow it?

taizul0011

Question

Hello,
Good day! I have a question for fiverr experts teams.
today I will meet one client he works for real estate agents.
He want to pay with fiverr order but he wants to send live voice notes using Whatsapp. he want to hire me full time and he send me 15-25 voice notes in a week. 
My question is Is fiverr allow us to receive voice note taking using Whatsapp? 
Is there any option to take live voice note using fiverr?
I am confused. I have respect to fiverr rules that's why I am asking. can help me in this regards? If fiverr allow us to use Whatsapp to receive voice note then I will take order from the buyer. otherwise I will not take. Please help me . 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Firstly, number 9:

https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

If you want to reach official Fiverr support, you need to open a ticket.

Second, Fiverr Terms of Service: 

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
  • Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Fiverr platform.

• All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Fiverr's platform.

So: is it necessary? And are you willing to sacrifice any and all security Fiverr would normally provide? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

So you could either ask CS through the helpdesk like suggested (I wouldn't do it without getting their authorization) or

ask the buyer to save them as audio files and attach them to Fiverr (eg. ask him to convert them to mp3 or you could if you can't use them in their normal file format (Opus / .opus)).

• Like 8