Not able to modify my gig.

cartersvoices

Question

I got an email on May 4th that my gig requires modification because I included my portfolio URL and business email in the description of my gig, as well as an image that had the URL. I totally understand where Fiverr is coming from with this, and I want my gig to be seen (obviously lol), so I went to change those things right away. I've tried to modify it 3 or 4 times now (and I have clicked every save button I can see each time) and when I come back to the gig, the old problematic description is still there. The image change has stuck, which is good, but the description not changing is getting pretty frustrating! Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

9 minutes ago, cartersvoices said:

I got an email on May 4th that my gig requires modification because I included my portfolio URL and business email in the description of my gig, as well as an image that had the URL. I totally understand where Fiverr is coming from with this, and I want my gig to be seen (obviously lol), so I went to change those things right away. I've tried to modify it 3 or 4 times now (and I have clicked every save button I can see each time) and when I come back to the gig, the old problematic description is still there. The image change has stuck, which is good, but the description not changing is getting pretty frustrating! Any help is greatly appreciated.

It's always a good idea to read the terms one agrees to. 

I suggest you get in touch with support. It might be a bug. At the moment, it seems you have no active gigs on the platform. 

You can reach out to support here: Help & Support | Fiverr

• Like 3