Gig not found

zakir360

Question

25 answers to this question

Your placement in search results is not permanent. It's based on how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is for each individual search, your performance, and that of your competitors. In other words, your gig will move around the search results. This is just a part of how Fiverr works. 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Your placement in search results is not permanent. It's based on how relevant Fiverr thinks your gig is for each individual search, your performance, and that of your competitors. In other words, your gig will move around the search results. This is just a part of how Fiverr works. 

The gig status says “Active and appears in search”  but when searched no gigs can be found.

Do you know what might be causing this?

• Like 17

41 minutes ago, imamiopial said:

The gig status says “Active and appears in search”  but when searched no gigs can be found.

from what the Fiverr team says, what is happening to you is normal, Fiverr sometimes gives you exposure and sometimes this exposure can be removed. When this happens you have to find a solution to bring new possible customers to your gigs.

• Like 17
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, imamiopial said:

It's part of gig rotation. Just because you can't see the gig in search, it doesn't mean it's not showing up for buyers, if your performance indicates to the algorithm that you deserve it and the placement would be relevant for the buyer searching.

• Like 17
  • Up 2

Hello 
The forum member hopes you guys are okay. I want to know that after editing the gig does Fiverr remove gig from search results for a while. I found non of my gig in the search result after editing my gig.
Answer, please !!!!!

• Like 17

2 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Hello 
The forum member hopes you guys are okay. I want to know that after editing the gig does Fiverr remove gig from search results for a while. I found non of my gig in the search result after editing my gig.
Answer, please !!!!!

well I think yes....bcz my gig is also not in search now as I edit it last week. and the gig come back after 90 days

• Like 17

13 hours ago, zakir360 said:

Hello 
Answer, please !!!!!

You must wait 48 hours after modifying Gig Fiverr for some time to adapt!

according to what I know!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

D-rank =loosing your rank position

There is no world d rank in English. Plus there is no ranking on fiverr. Everyone sees different results in search and your clients can see your gig not where you see it. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no world d rank in English. Plus there is no ranking on fiverr. Everyone sees different results in se watch and your clients can see your gig not where you see it. 

Thanks for the English correction  . And thanks again for your valuable answer.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

They all keep thinking that Fiverr works like Google.

Thank you for the word. If there is no ranking on fiverr then what is  the process a buyer connects to a new seller  who is on 20th page ?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

who is on 20th page

Page 20 lists gigs that Fiverr believes are less likely to make a profit.
Fiverr is a company. Companies want to make profits. It would be really stupid of Fiverr to put unprofitable gigs first in search results.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

If there is no ranking on fiverr then what is  the process a buyer connects to a new seller  who is on 20th page ?

If there is no ranking, there's no 20th page, either (not in the sense that everyone would see that gig on the 20th page).

Check your analytics. If you have impressions, your gig is being shown to potential buyers.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Plus there is no ranking on fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010975257-All-about-Order-Completion?segment=seller

Why does Fiverr mention search ranking twice on the page above though?

See:

Your OCR also enables you to track the quality of the service you’re providing and influence your Gig’s position in the search rankings.

This is also a great way for you to track the quality of the service you’re providing on Fiverr, and can also be a factor that influences your Gig’s position in search rankings.

In Seller Plus keyword research, it show the "Average Rank" and "Average ranking of the keyword, when accounting for all of the different metrics.".

See: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research?segment=seller

See this page:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

Does becoming unavailable affect my Gig ranking?

This is dependent on the duration of your unavailability. The longer you are not available, the higher the chances for your Gigs to lose ranking, as they will not perform like other active Gigs are performing.

Above is from: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015529197-Setting-Your-Availability?segment=seller

See: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010619738-Limiting-Orders-in-Queue?segment=seller

Using this feature does not affect your ranking or ratings.

See https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/8423950960913-Request-to-Order?segment=seller

1. Will my cancellation rate and ranking be affected if I decline a project?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

Clickbait or misleading content can be frustrating for potential buyers, and even lower your ranking in search results

From Fiverr Staff:

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding the mixed information about Gig ranking and its impact.

If you are to choose between The Forum or the Help page in regards to reliability, please, note that all information provided in the Help&Support section of the platform is official and correct.

Gigs' position and availability on search are determined automatically and cannot be manually adjusted. 
Fiverr does not guarantee that your gig will appear in our search. 
Only gigs that meet our editorial focus will appear. 
Gig’s exposure is based on your performance on Fiverr compared to the rest of the sellers in your sub-category.

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc.
The algorithm includes more than 50 variables, and one of them is the Gig ranking.
Also, the gigs are being repositioned on a daily basis, so that more users can be noticed. 
It is a process carried out by an algorithm, so it can't be manually adjusted

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

If there is no ranking, there's no 20th page, either (not in the sense that everyone would see that gig on the 20th page).

Check your analytics. If you have impressions, your gig is being shown to potential buyers.

Yes I have Impression.

• Like 10

On 5/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, catwriter said:

If that's the case, potential buyers do see your gig. And choose someone else (or are not ready to buy yet).

In this case, whats wrong with my gig so buyers are not interested to hire me....

• Like 9

If you will check, many of the sellers are facing this problem including me. There is no answer to this question. Inspite of having all of the statistics 100% with 5 stars rating, but no search results.  

Fiverr has to take serious action about this problem. Many of sellers are still unable to find the reason behind this. Forum is full of this question, but no one can help about this issue. 

• Like 7