What is the correct rule for giving packages?

web_sayeed

There's no rule but where you can give different levels/amounts of something in the gig then it's probably best to use packages. Most successful gigs seem to use packages.

Though if you have a gig where you have a box like a number of words entry box that the buyer can use then there may be no need for packages. eg. voice over gigs can be very successful without packages where the different amount of the service is specified by the buyer with the number of words entered in that nr of words box.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

There's no rule but where you can give different levels/amounts of something in the gig then it's probably best to use packages. Most successful gigs seem to use packages.

Though if you have a gig where you have a box like a number of words entry box that the buyer can use then there may be no need for packages. eg. voice over gigs can be very successful without packages where the different amount of the service is specified by the buyer with the number of words entered in that nr of words box.

I appreciate the time you took to share your insights and experience with me. Your contribution to this forum is valuable and I'm grateful for it.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

Pricing is a very important thing for gigs to attract buyers. There is no rules for that. You can check other gigs under your category and then set your own. And yes, it's better to keep 3 packages.

Thank you for your suggestions. Definitely, I'll do that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think it should help to sort the needs of clients according to their requirements. So then you can pack what you can sell and price should sort according the packs you have. Important thing is your prices are match to price in common marketplace 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gayanchamira said:

I think it should help to sort the needs of clients according to their requirements. So then you can pack what you can sell and price should sort according the packs you have. Important thing is your prices are match to price in common marketplace 

Yes I understand thank you for your nice response.

• Like 2