What's are the responsibilities of Top rated seller and what's are the areas to be considered to maintain the badge

gayanchamira

Top rate seller badge is a dream for any seller for the platform like fiverr. so top rated seller should maintain all the things to save it and automatically he had a responsible to handle the quality of service according to the category i think it is a pleasure headache because always top rated sellers are very bisy and difficult to manage all the things with the orders. So i like to what's are the factors to be considered with dealing clients and how  is your life As  A top rated SELLER

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gayanchamira said:

what's are the factors to be considered with dealing clients and how  is your life As  A top rated SELLER

As a Top Rated Seller, the experience is pretty much the same as that of other sellers on the platform. Yes, there are advantages, such as faster payouts, faster support, and the TRS badge, which can effectively attract higher-paying clientele.

Key factors in doing business as a Top Rated Seller include consistently delivering exceptional quality to meet clients' expectations, excellence in communication and support, and having a good understanding of the Fiverr platform to better assist clients in achieving their objectives.

For Top Rated Sellers with challenges in managing their workload, the approach is the same as that of other sellers: adjust pricing with demand. I work less now that I'm a Top Rated Seller, yet my revenue has increased.  The objective is to work smarter, not harder. 

And all of this is just as relevant if you're a new seller, level 1 seller, or level 2 seller. 

Becoming a TRS is not a magic pill that will automatically give you more work. If you get the badge you have to earn it. To keep it, you have to earn it. 

• Like 27
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

On 5/8/2023 at 10:35 PM, writinghome said:

Thank you for sharing your insights on becoming a TRS. I'm curious to know how long it generally takes to get to that level and what are the criteria to get there. Do you have any tips for making the process shorter? 

You can go Level and level but you have to achieve the targets according relevant levels and then you can go. but it will depend on How many orders you complete and Earnings. also you have to maintain Warnings within considering period and other requirements. 

Edited by gayanchamira
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gayanchamira said:

You can go Level and level but you have to achieve the targets according relevant levels and then you can go. but it will depend on How many orders you complete and Earnings. also you have to maintain Warnings within considering period and other requirements. 

Thank you for clarifying about the TRC. I was getting confused by Fiverr Pro profiles. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1