Order

marriumnaz7

These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page). Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, marriumnaz7 said:

Does Fiverr promote their new sellers?

Yes, for about a month or two.

Plus, when searching, buyers have the option to search for "new arrivals".

Of course, if they search and only find a short gig description and no samples, they might decide to choose someone else. It's not like there's a shortage of content writers on Fiverr.

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It's not like there's a shortage of content writers on Fiverr.

Although there isn't a shortage of content writers (I'm one of them!), there is a shortage of good content writers. I didn't originally offer writing services when I first started (I told my clients I wasn't good enough) but they assured me that I was a lot better than many writers on the platform.

1 hour ago, marriumnaz7 said:

As Fiverr is full of competition, is there any place for a beginner freelancer?

As long as beginner freelancers have great profiles & gigs, plenty of writing samples (to give them credibility in lieu of reviews and orders), AND are actually good writers, they should have no trouble beating out most of the competition. My portfolio (in the form of PDFs) attracted new buyers when I was just starting out.

As these new buyers complete orders, Fiverr will also promote them by showing them in search because they will be high performers in their category.

New sellers and writers who put little work into their profiles & gigs, have poor writing skills, and zero work samples have very little chance of growing a strong business here on Fiverr.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

Although there isn't a shortage of content writers (I'm one of them!), there is a shortage of good content writers. I didn't originally offer writing services when I first started (I told my clients I wasn't good enough) but they assured me that I was a lot better than many writers on the platform.

As long as beginner freelancers have great profiles & gigs, plenty of writing samples (to give them credibility in lieu of reviews and orders), AND are actually good writers, they should have no trouble beating out most of the competition. My portfolio (in the form of PDFs) attracted new buyers when I was just starting out.

As these new buyers complete orders, Fiverr will also promote them by showing them in search because they will be high performers in their category.

New sellers and writers who put little work into their profiles & gigs, have poor writing skills, and zero work samples have very little chance of growing a strong business here on Fiverr.

Okay thanks for your guidance.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

there is a shortage of good content writers.

Quote of the day!!!! Shortage of good and HONEST writers/designers/logo creator/translator/SEO experts etc etc etc etc.

now please excuse me while I go dip Vickie's quote in bronze...

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, habibur_pro24 said:

active online

These tips have been helpful for you since November 2021? Since then, you have made 9 sales on Fiverr yet

So Staying Active Online is Useless.

8 hours ago, habibur_pro24 said:

share your gig social media

You claim yourself to be Digital Marketer and SEO expert so do you think Social Media Sharing also helped you in increasing impressions or getting order?

So I'll encourage you to do not advise anyone else because you are not in position to do so.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 5/3/2023 at 8:18 PM, marriumnaz7 said:

How many impressions are required in general?

Well if impressions are increasing day by day then it means your gigs are being shown to buyers.

If not, then it means you need to optimize your gigs further such as gig images, gig descriptions, tag which you really have to do at the moment (Checked your profile).

You have not added your portfolio via gig images. So kindly add them.

Good Luck

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, marriumnaz7 said:

If someone didn't get an order within 60 days than what will happen?

Nothing is gonna happen. So why don't you focus on your gig optimization or polish your skills further so that you can get orders?

Gig Optimization: Improve gig images, gig descriptions, tags etc.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...