Your opinion on the gig

jaitun698

On 4/29/2023 at 11:25 AM, jaitun698 said:

I am a fiverr new seller, how can I get the first order?

You claim to be a "Marketing Expert." Your gig says, "I have extensive experience in digital marketing."  If that is true you would recognize how ridiculous it is that you are here asking how to get sales.  It's is like someone saying "I am an expert baker", now tell me how to make bread." 

Also consider being honest about your claim of English fluency, because no one fluent in English would ever say "how can I get the first order?" 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 24
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

As a new seller on Fiverr, you can increase your chances of getting your first order by optimizing your profile, offering competitive pricing, promoting your gigs, being proactive, and providing excellent customer service.

20 hours ago, jaitun698 said:

I am a fiverr new seller, how can I get the first order?

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, zakir360 said:

filipdevaere can you explain why you are so sure being active is useless and a waste of time ?

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 12
  • Up 4

hope they will be helpful to you. 

there is some tips from my side, there are several things you can try to improve their performance: 

• Fiverr title SEO optimize
  • Fiverr description SEO optimize
  • keyword best research 
  • Fiverr FAQ must be used 
  • Eyecatching banner image use 
  • banner video use 
  • include portfolio 
  • Trying to satisfy the buyer through the  work
  • Reply Fast Clients SMS
  • Offer competitive pricing
  • Like 8

8 hours ago, zakir360 said:

filipdevaere can you explain why you are so sure being active is useless and a waste of time ?

Hello

I think first of all u should observe your gig expression level by staying online 24hrs on fiverr without doing anything. Then u'll get ur ans. Hopefully you understand 🤦‍♀️

• Like 7

7 hours ago, jaitun698 said:

Fiverr must pay 7 gigs? If you give 2-3 gigs, won't you get work in new condition?

If you give 7 gigs in the first condition, you will know which gigs get more impressions and clicks. Then you can keep them and delete the rest. Or you can modify them

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1