Suddenly why is gig impression getting down? next 15 May I will get level one. Is this cause of this?

rony350

Question

Suddenly why is gig impression getting down? next 15 May I will get level one. Is this cause of this? last month my gig is not finding search pages also my gig impression getting down. why is this?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, rony350 said:

Suddenly why is gig impression getting down? next 15 May I will get level one. Is this cause of this? last month my gig is not finding search pages also my gig impression getting down. why is this?

What is happening to you is normal. Fiverr does not guarantee that your gigs will continue to receive free exposure and does not guarantee that your gigs will show up in search results.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, engineer_anam said:

optimize your gigs with good and suitable tags 
be clear in your gig description and remove extra keywords related your gigs in your description.

It can not be solution of this problem. Because he was a level one seller. It maybe others issues 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, likhonahmed7 said:

It can not be solution of this problem. Because he was a level one seller. It maybe others issues 

i think it is the issue of tags and description.
if you add related tags then your gig will always remain in search and description is main part in which buyer will know what he will going to receive from the seller

• Like 4