ID Verification

lawyer11___

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, lawyer11___ said:

Please what happens if I am unable to verify my ID

Will I be able to withdraw my money in the fiverr wallet?

If you don't verify your identity:

1. Account would be disabled. You would be able to contact anyone

2. Not sure whether you can withdraw money without being verified. But money remain safe, anytime you can withdraw even if account gets disabled.

In my case, didn't verified account and my 200$ remain as was. which I withdraw after 8 months of account disable (due to ID verification).

• Like 10
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

If you don't verify your identity:

1. Account would be disabled. You would be able to contact anyone

2. Not sure whether you can withdraw money without being verified. But money remain safe, anytime you can withdraw even if account gets disabled.

In my case, didn't verified account and my 200$ remain as was. which I withdraw after 8 months of account disable (due to ID verification).

Well said..

• Like 7

Hello! Whenever I try to click the button for taking picture, it says to ask permission from my phone settings. 

However, when I check fiverr's application permission, there is none for the camera. I never denied accesd to this app. Please help me, I got 12 days left for verification.

Thanks!

received_1435807323844522.jpeg

received_642545471020859.jpeg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, samiicee said:

Hello! Whenever I try to click the button for taking picture, it says to ask permission from my phone settings. 

However, when I check fiverr's application permission, there is none for the camera. I never denied accesd to this app. Please help me, I got 12 days left for verification.

Thanks!

received_1435807323844522.jpeg

received_642545471020859.jpeg

take guidance from some expert nearby

or use different mobile for verification

• Like 6