Inbox Unread Messages flag not clearing.

gregling

For the past few weeks I've had a problem with the unread messages flag/notification not clearing after I have read all messages. It's very annoying because I keep checking to confirm that the supposedly unread message is indeed one I have already read and even replied to.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gregling said:

For the past few weeks I've had a problem with the unread messages flag/notification not clearing after I have read all messages. It's very annoying because I keep checking to confirm that the supposedly unread message is indeed one I have already read and even replied to.

Yeah, this has been an on/off problem for me as well. It usually helps to manually click the "Read" button (the small envelope on the side of the message), but sometimes I have to do it multiple times. I told the product managers at Fiverr about this issue long ago. Still, they seem more interested in messing with the search results, completely re-designing it by removing our thumbnails and videos, rounding corners, and changing the pricing info on gig cards. 🤣

• Like 7
  • Up 1