Gig Promotion

shahid_kahn

Question

A while back, Fiverr gave me $10 for promoting my gig for free. The $10 has now run out, and my gig isn't getting many views or clicks anymore. However, I have $8  in my Fiverr account. I'm not sure how to use this money to promote my gig because I can't find an option to transfer it. Can you help me figure out how to use my personal fiverr balance to promote my gig?

Thank you.

Fiverr-shahid_kahn-Promoted-Gigs.png

• Like 10

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, saruarchy said:

You don't need to transfer your money for promoting your gigs. They will cut the money you spend on promoting your gigs from your available balance after the month's end.

that's fine but why my impressions and clicks are zero since my gifted dollars are running out I am not getting impressions or clicks. I do have 24$ in my Fiverr account

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, shahid_kahn said:

that's fine but why my impressions and clicks are zero since my gifted dollars are running out I am not getting impressions or clicks. I do have 24$ in my Fiverr account

Fiverr will deduct only if you get any clicks. Promotion doesn't only happen based on Pricing. It also counts other factors that involve in the ranking of a gig. You have to optimize your gig so that It can compete with other promoted gigs to show on Top. Fiverr has a limitation of $3 per click and $50 per day Where hundreds or thousands of other Sellers are also promoting for a few Top positions. Many of them would have hundreds of reviews, with higher average selling price and with quality content. 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, maprosmart_ said:

How did Fiverr gave you 10$ to promote you gig?

can they do the same for me??

any one please reply

1. How did Fiverr gave you 10$ to promote you gig? - check this link : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338 

2. can they do the same for me?? -  Promoted gigs have some criteria so when you achieve those then you eligible with this feature 

• Like 7