How can I communicate with buyers effectively?

smm_qtf

Question

11 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, smm_qtf said:

Since there are no fiverr buyer requests now how can we proceed now

Can't you use your own expertise to get orders on Fiverr? You claim yourself to be a "Social Media Manager" so I am sure you can utilize your skills for yourself too?

You can enable Get Briefs but then how do you know that Buyer Request was a good feature to communicate with buyers effectively when you made your Fiverr account in January 2023 and Buyer Request feature was disabled last year (2022) ?? 🙄

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

If you want to promote your gig, you have to follow the below instruction-

1. First of all Share your gig on social media to reach a wide audience.

2. Collaborate with other freelancers or business in your industry to cross-promote each other’s services and also reach others easily.

3.  At the last point you have to use high-quality images or videos where you will showcase your work and make your gig more attractive to potential customers.

I can hope that if you try to follow this type instruction, you can easily promote your gig.

• Like 5

On 5/4/2023 at 10:44 AM, smm_qtf said:

I don't understand how I have to gig SMM marketing on fiber so as not to listen here and my day can be promoted nicely.

If you will keep on doing typos like 'Fiber' etc Then It would not help you grow professionally. So I would suggest you improve your communication and grammar first, after that, you would be able to get orders.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, tracking_mate said:

2. Collaborate with other freelancers or business in your industry to cross-promote each other’s services and also reach others easily.

It is not a proper way, Rather it can put you in trouble so I would suggest you not share such tactics here on a forum where they need genuine advise. 

• Like 6