Will it affect in my gig any way?

tawsifer

Hi there, Happy to get you!
I am tawsifer, a Level Two seller on Fiverr!!

I have faced some problems with my gig, it's got disranked out from Fiverr research results, that's why I can't find it anywhere!!
Is there any chance to get ranked up again by changing GIg images and description or anything else???
please share your opinion. I need it.

GIG:  https://www.fiverr.com/tawsifer/do-tech-modern-startup-crypto-security-technology-minimalist-software-app-logo

Edited by tawsifer
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

To get your Fiverr gig ranked up again, make sure your gig is relevant to your chosen keywords, write a compelling gig description, use high-quality images, encourage positive reviews, and promote your gig on social media and other platforms. Also, use Fiverr's SEO tools, keep your gig up-to-date, respond to buyer messages promptly and professionally, offer competitive prices and discounts, and go above and beyond to meet buyer expectations. By following these tips, you'll increase your chances of attracting more buyers.

• Like 5

On 5/3/2023 at 11:45 AM, smartpad said:

To get your Fiverr gig ranked up again, make sure your gig is relevant to your chosen keywords, write a compelling gig description, use high-quality images, encourage positive reviews, and promote your gig on social media and other platforms. Also, use Fiverr's SEO tools, keep your gig up-to-date, respond to buyer messages promptly and professionally, offer competitive prices and discounts, and go above and beyond to meet buyer expectations. By following these tips, you'll increase your chances of attracting more buyers.

Thank you for your information.

• Like 5

I have faced the same problem and I needed to wait for about one month to have my gigs back on search and rank on search results. what I did was nothing just waiting and delivering the rest of the orders. the problem was somebody left negative private feedback for my service and he is new to Fiverr so that effected dramatically my account and all my gigs where vanished from the search results page.

• Like 5