What type of mistakes will result in account deactivation?

milon380

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, milon380 said:

My seller account has not been approved, so can I open a new account with that NID, someone give me the right answer?

Don't you know that creating a 2nd account on Fiverr is prohibited 🙄 and you cannot create a new account. Fiverr did the right thing that they did not approve your new account.

You need to read the Terms of Services I guess: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Also, what's wrong with the existing account?

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Just now, milon380 said:

My seller account was not approved the first time I opened it.

The account which you are using is not working for you? I can see that you have created 1 gig already. Then what's the problem?

Why are you trying to create a new account.. Definitely it won't be approved because that's your 2nd account

• Like 6

coder_hasem This seller account was not approved the first time it was opened. This account belongs to my little brother, now he has no money to buy a PC, what should he do, his NID has been used up, tell me the solution.

• Like 5

When your account was disabled, you should have received an email telling you why.

23 minutes ago, milon380 said:

can I open a new account on my PC.

Only if Customer Support allows it. And if your account was banned, it's unlikely that they will allow you to open a new one.

By the way, your account looks active, it has 1 gig.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, milon380 said:

I am a new seller, account is disabled due to some error I don't know, can I open a new account on my PC.

Read the Fiverr Official Article about account suspension / deactivate: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-accounts-are-disabled#:~:text=On Fiverr%2C we wish for,their account from the marketplace.

• Like 4

It's crucial to avoid making mistakes that can lead to account deactivation. Violating the Fiverr Terms of Service, engaging in fraudulent activities, posting offensive content, failing to deliver on orders, and receiving negative feedback are the top reasons that can result in account deactivation. However, if you believe your account was deactivated in error, you can always contact Fiverr support for assistance.

To avoid getting your account deactivated, it's important to read and understand the Fiverr Terms of Service, be honest and transparent in your dealings with buyers, deliver on your promises, respond promptly to buyer inquiries, and be respectful of other users. By following these tips, you can increase the chances of keeping your Fiverr account active and in good standing.

• Like 3