How to withdraw amount from payoneer to personal bank?

kepler2016

Question

Hi, 

I have amount of 61 $ in payoneer account and unable to withdraw to bank due to following message 
"Amount available for withdrawal is less than allowed minimum"

I have gone through tutorials and help and support where withdrawal limit is much less. Now how can i handle this problem?

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, kepler2016 said:

Hi, 

I have amount of 61 $ in payoneer account and unable to withdraw to bank due to following message 

I have gone through tutorials and help and support where withdrawal limit is much less. Now how can i handle this problem?

Try to read the fiverr official article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530278-Withdrawing-Funds#:~:text=The minimum withdrawal amount is %247 (USD).,Withdrawal method at a time.

I hope you can get the solution. 

• Like 11

On 5/3/2023 at 8:23 PM, kepler2016 said:

Hi, 

It's better you address your concern to Payoneer community rather than here. 

I have heard, you should get $100 min before doing withdraw if it's your first withdrawal. But anyway, you will get the right answer at Payoneer community.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 9

Hi michmikaia

Thanks for the answer but payoneer gives standard answer when i contact their help. I have attached screen shot from fiverr and payoneer. while making account i didnt see any minimum. on fiverr community the responses said you can withdraw as minimum as 5$. 

My fiverr payment account give three options 1) paypal and we dont have that in country, 2) payoneer card 3) bank transfer through payoneer (and i selected this) 

but other people from my country when they set method they can directly transfer to bank even 20$.

I dont understand it why i have different options or different rules.

fiverr.JPG

fiverr2.JPG

payonier.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kepler2016 said:

Hi michmikaia

Thanks for the answer but payoneer gives standard answer when i contact their help. I have attached screen shot from fiverr and payoneer. 

Hi. Can you tell what Payoneer said about it? And what their suggestion? Did you ask Payoneer Customer support or did you talk to them with a live chat?

• Like 5