Why I can't get work on fiver

sadhina10

Question

Hello

Everyone how are you hope you are good 

I'm a freelancer I created gig   

My title is good gig picture is attractive my description is good my all things are 

Good but I can't get job why I have skills when I get 1 work so I can grow but my 

Fast order is not coming so how can I grow whey I get work then I can grow but I have skills but not get work

So please help me 

• Like 6

8 answers to this question

4 hours ago, sadhina10 said:

Fast order is not coming so how can I grow whey I get work then I can grow but I have skills but not get work

So please help me 

I understand that you may have expected an easier start on Fiverr, but success on this platform requires skill, patience, hard work, and time.

It's not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Regarding your gig thumbnail, I would suggest making a few improvements.

Ensure the text stays within the edges and consider revising the color combinations (like bright red and pink on a dark blue background) as they can be hard on the eyes. 

Regarding pricing, the Fiverr algorithm tends to favor gigs with higher prices these days. I recommend increasing your prices.

You can take a look at what top-rated sellers in your category are charging and price yourself about 10-15% below them.

Offering services for just five dollars may give the impression that you're inexperienced or not dedicated to providing high-quality work. Remember, skilled designers value their time and effort. Buyers with quality projects know that. 

I also noticed that you've completed multiple skill tests. Why not create gigs in those categories as well, to increase the chance of getting some orders? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smashradio said:

I understand that you may have expected an easier start on Fiverr, but success on this platform requires skill, patience, hard work, and time.

It's not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Regarding your gig thumbnail, I would suggest making a few improvements.

Ensure the text stays within the edges and consider revising the color combinations (like bright red and pink on a dark blue background) as they can be hard on the eyes. 

Regarding pricing, the Fiverr algorithm tends to favor gigs with higher prices these days. I recommend increasing your prices.

You can take a look at what top-rated sellers in your category are charging and price yourself about 10-15% below them.

Offering services for just five dollars may give the impression that you're inexperienced or not dedicated to providing high-quality work. Remember, skilled designers value their time and effort. Buyers with quality projects know that. 

I also noticed that you've completed multiple skill tests. Why not create gigs in those categories as well, to increase the chance of getting some orders? 

I also do that if you don't mind can you check my gig what is my gig problem

https://www.fiverr.com/s/4RoqNd
7 hours ago, sadhina10 said:

Hello

Everyone how are you hope you are good 

I'm a freelancer I created gig   

My title is good gig picture is attractive my description is good my all things are 

Good but I can't get job why I have skills when I get 1 work so I can grow but my 

So please help me 

• Like 6

No Orders? Here Are 7 Updates You Can Make During The Slow Times.

When business slows down, it's a good time to update your business and gigs. That way, when orders pick up again, your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Below are some of the things you can update during your downtime. Please feel free to add to the list!

1. Quick Responses (QR);
2. Portfolio;
3. Titles & Tags;
4. Average Selling Price (ASP);
5. Profile & Gig Text;
6. Workflow & Processes;
7. Gig Videos;

So there you have it! Seven different things that you can update when you have the time. Once you make your updates, don't forget to monitor your gigs to see how they perform over time.

Any Thoughts Or Additional Comments?
Read the full article written by @vickieito right here:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, sadhina10 said:

My title is good gig picture is attractive

Hi there.

I am not expert in graphic design. I have only a basic knowledge of it. But the gig pictures you show are not attractive. I suggest you to look at the same gigs in your category and see how attractive pictures look like. Also, double check your gig title.

• Like 6