Scheme to make Buyer's Cancelled orders Visible to Sellers

Hello Fiverr Community,

As a seller on Fiverr, I have encountered my fair share of buyers who cancel orders frequently. While I understand that Fiverr prioritizes buyer satisfaction, it can be frustrating for sellers who put time and effort into completing orders only for them to be canceled without a valid reason. This not only affects our income but also our completion rate and can lead to a negative impact on our profile. 

I propose that Fiverr makes it possible for sellers to see a Buyer's Canceled order history on their profile. This will allow sellers to have a better understanding of buyer's reliability and commitment orders before accepting them. Sellers should be able to see both the number of canceled orders and completed projects a buyer has to help them make informed decisions when accepting an order.

I understand that Fiverr can not force buyers to pay for deliveries they wish to cancel, but making this information visible to sellers will help us better manage our workload and avoid buyers who frequently cancel orders. This will also help maintain a healthy seller-buyer relationship and improve the overall Fiverr experience for everyone.

Thank you for the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing feedback from the Fiverr community.

Edit: Spacing between text again :$ I don't know why space between text disappear when I posted it.

Edit: editforspacingbetweentext

Edited by architect18
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, architect18 said:

I propose that Fiverr makes it possible for sellers to see a Buyer's Canceled order history on their profile.

If you have seller plus then (depending on the buyer's profile setting) you may see their completed orders and order completion rate (though that isn't an actual percentage - just things like "High" if it's >=90% and it says that includes the mutual agreement cancellations so I'm not sure it really counts -ie. if it was cancelled by mutual agreement surely that still a cancellation and should be counted as one).

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/5247501745169-Buyer-activity-insights?segment=seller

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, architect18 said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

As a seller on Fiverr, I have encountered my fair share of buyers who cancel orders frequently. While I understand that Fiverr prioritizes buyer satisfaction, it can be frustrating for sellers who put time and effort into completing orders only for them to be canceled without a valid reason. This not only affects our income but also our completion rate and can lead to a negative impact on our profile. 

I propose that Fiverr makes it possible for sellers to see a Buyer's Canceled order history on their profile. This will allow sellers to have a better understanding of buyer's reliability and commitment orders before accepting them. Sellers should be able to see both the number of canceled orders and completed projects a buyer has to help them make informed decisions when accepting an order.

I understand that Fiverr can not force buyers to pay for deliveries they wish to cancel, but making this information visible to sellers will help us better manage our workload and avoid buyers who frequently cancel orders. This will also help maintain a healthy seller-buyer relationship and improve the overall Fiverr experience for everyone.

Thank you for the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing feedback from the Fiverr community.

Edit: Spacing between text again :$ I don't know why space between text disappear when I posted it.

Edit: editforspacingbetweentext

I completely understand your frustration as a seller on Fiverr. Cancelled orders not only affect our income but also our completion rate, which can lead to a negative impact on our profile. Your proposal to make a buyer's cancelled order history visible to sellers on their profile is a great idea.

As pointed out by uk1000, sellers with seller plus can already see some information on buyer's activity. However, the completion rate does not necessarily give us the full picture, and it would be great to have more detailed information to make informed decisions when accepting orders.

I hope Fiverr will consider implementing your proposal. It would help us better manage our workload and avoid buyers who frequently cancel orders, leading to a healthier seller-buyer relationship and a better overall experience on Fiverr.

Thank you for sharing your idea with the community, and I look forward to seeing more feedback on this topic.

• Like 8