Increasing Impressions and Clicks

usman9301

1 minute ago, usman9301 said:

I am back after 1.5 year, How can i increase my impression on my gigs?

By working on all gigs.

• Improve Gig Images (add impressive portfolio / work of yours)
  • Improve Gig Descriptions
  • Tags
  • Enable Get Briefs feature (not guaranteed that you will get a job but try it)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

You received 9 reviews since your account was created 4 years ago (March 2019). I understand that you are desperate to get orders. However, staying online will not help you. I advise you to start studying the forum while you are waiting for your next order. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 27
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, faiqaali152 said:

Us day time should be preferred. We need US clients so we have to stay active on fiver then we'll get orders.

3 hours ago, sharminmukti said:

It is very important to be active, especially during peak hour.

6 hours ago, usman9301 said:

in respect of GMT+5

No, No, Noooo! Staying online will get you nowhere! Why do you continue asking this thing?   ⬇️ Read more ⬇️

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I understand that you are desperate to get orders. However, staying online will not help you. I advise you to start studying the forum while you are waiting for your next order. Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, tusar584 said:

Hey! While Fiverr is a global marketplace, being online during peak hours in your target market can increase your chances of engaging with potential clients. Experiment with different time zones and analyze when you receive the most inquiries to optimize your availability.

Keep dreaming

• Like 12

2 hours ago, faiqaali152 said:

Us day time should be preferred. We need US clients so we have to stay active on fiver then we'll get orders.

It is amazing that you offer such nonsense as advice, when you have been on Fiverr for over 3 years without a single sale. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, tusar584 said:

"Hey! While Fiverr is a global marketplace, being online during peak hours in your target market can increase your chances of engaging with potential clients. Experiment with different time zones and analyze when you receive the most inquiries to optimize your availability. Best of luck!"

You have 1 review in 7 months on platform.  You are offering nonsense advice why? 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, faiqaali152 said:

We need US clients so we have to stay active on fiver then we'll get orders.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right à staying online is a waste of time. Your account was created 3 years ago (April 2020) and you received not a single review. Not a big success in my opinion

Why are you not online now? Is it not working?

image.png.6f309c724573adb41eddf810c9384095.png

• Like 8
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, tusar584 said:

being online during peak hours in your target market can increase your chances of engaging with potential clients.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Did you stay online since the creation of your account? If you did, then you will agree that I am right à staying online is a waste of time. Your account was created 7 months ago (November 2022) and you received 1 review review. Not a big success in my opinion

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

If you did, then you will agree that I am right à staying online is a waste of time

That's the funny part.  They are so desperate to appear as if they are providing solid answers that they tell people to do things that have been failing them for years.  Really very sad. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

They are so desperate to appear as if they are providing solid answers that they tell people to do things that have been failing them for years.

It's a pity that I cannot remove them (or their posts) from the forum.

• Like 11

17 hours ago, newsmike said:

It is amazing that you offer such nonsense as advice, when you have been on Fiverr for over 3 years without a single sale. 

I was really about to say "My good friend Mike knows, he'll tell you if you ask nicely." Hahahaha clearly you beat me to it. 🤣

• Like 7
  • Haha 4