I got a order from buyer and he didn't even send me ORDER REQUIREMENTS

tusharattar

I got a order from buyer and he didn’t even send me ORDER REQUIREMENTS and nor he is replying but fiver is showing ORDER REQUIREMENTS SUBMITTED. My countdown timer is about to go. can i have some suggestions please

"OR"

maybe i am unable to find requirement as i am new to fiverr. please help me

I’d frankly just put through a cancellation request and then contact Customer Service. It’ll stop your countdown and give Customer Service some time to get back to you. Plus, it might also alert your buyer that there’s a problem and he’ll come back and see what the problem is.

If he has already submitted user requirements, it can not be difficult for you to find since it will be the first message sent to the seller by the customer in the order page.

If he has not submitted the order requirements and yet the countdown has started, most likely he has sent some other message via the order page, maybe " I will be back with the details" or “thanks” or some other stuff.

When the customer sends his / her first message in the order page, regardless of whether it contains the order requirements or not, the countdown will start.

What I will do in this scenario will be to wait patiently for a few hours, even if there is no reply from the side of the buyer then, send a cancellation request and meanwhile contact customer support explaining the situation.

Do not worry, you will get used to stuff like this. Even I am also new on Fiverr, but still had some great experience with different types of buyer.

Cheers and good luck for your future endeavors.

@tusharattar When you got the order and seeing that there was no requirement enclosed, or attached (by the way have seen if there was an attachment?), you should have contacted your buyer to asked for the missing info, and if no reply in the next 12 hours, ask again. Then, an hour or two before the deadline, I would cancel the order. It is hard to do that if it is your first order, but at least you will not be penalized for someone else’s fault, which would be even harder to digest. Best wishes for your Fiverr business tusharattar 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Archived