Fiverr continuously telling me tl make changes to my gig.

timewisely

Question

So I'm a software developer, and I offer my services to the lovely buyers here on Fiverr. However I've been struggling with an error message I keep receiving from Fiverr on my Dashboard. That error reads:

Required actions for this Gig:Due by Jun 1, 2023

And I do not know why. This wasn't happening before, and is now suddenly a problem. I found another post similarly here, so I was trying to match my prices and extras to others that I see. however regardless of what I do, it always pops up with this message:

Update the pricing factors for your Gig to increase clarity and sales.

We’ve updated the pricing factors available for your Gig, which means we’ve added new options and have removed others. We suggest you evaluate the pricing factors in your Gig and ensure they’re accurate and up-to-date. Doing so will make your Gig clearer for potential buyers.

It states that if I do not do anything about it, my gig may be impacted, and so I contacted Fiverr about it, but they only responded to me with a blanket response explaining how to edit my gig. Does anyone know what I should do here? I'm at a complete loss.

All help appreciated.
Kind regards,
Chloe

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, timewisely said:

It states that if I do not do anything about it, my gig may be impacted, and so I contacted Fiverr about it, but they only responded to me with a blanket response explaining how to edit my gig. Does anyone know what I should do here? I'm at a complete loss.

If you've already reviewed your gigs and made the required changes, you should be good to go. Just close those alerts and monitor your gigs to see how they perform.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, vickieito said:

If you've already reviewed your gigs and made the required changes, you should be good to go. Just close those alerts and monitor your gigs to see how they perform.

The trouble is, the problem persists, and it doesn't allow for you to close them, when you make the changes, they go green, and then you can close them, however after some time, they come back up.

18 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

When you open editing gig page you should see a pink dot next to one of a tabs or lines, those are the things you need to change 

The problem is always in pricing, but i've adjusted the pricing continuously, even going as far as to copy the pricing of another gig.

14 hours ago, faraz_sa33d said:

Contact CS

They haven't helped me, they simply gave me your run of the mill, "How to edit my gig" message, without anything valuable. Nevertheless, I'll contact them again.

• Like 7