my all-gigs impression was going down

nr_creations

Hi guys,

my all-gigs impression was going down and now my all-gigs impression is 0 for around 3 days, what was the issue, I have 5 Star rating, and all are positive reviews. I contact Fiver support; they say my all gigs are active and searchable. but I try to search my GIGs from some other Computers it will not show. honestly, I feel something is wrong. did anyone face this issue, and any solution for this?

Thank you

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

No, not a single order canceled and, all orders are delivered before the deadline. I mean my account didn't have any issues in my site, customer support also say no any issue im my account. Also i reached Level 2 requirements. Upcoming 15th i hope ill archive level 2. But. All gigs 0 impression around 3 days. In search also not found, it this a Bug ?? 🥺😭

• Like 7

Sorry to know that you are going through such problems.
Let me tell you that Fiverr will not always put a seller's gig on the fast ranking in search engines. It changes and gives opportunities to others.
So don't worry and hold on. The problem will be fixed quickly and you will start getting impressions again.
thank you

• Like 8