Fake Buyers

marriumnaz7

Question

If they are fake, what is it they are trying to accomplish?  Get a delivery and cancel the order?  And, how do you make a decision to accept an order from someone that does have a new account.  I had one and it turned out fine.  But, still curious how others address this. 

• Like 27
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

it is observed that fake buyers will involving in two stages 

1 Before Place the order- those are involving to grab the details from competitive sellers and try to get details, designs and tricks from the rated sellers

those will disappear after finish his works

2 Working as a Real Buyer and order the services with temporary build account, they buy the service and correct all the things from seller and after many revisions say good bye to seller, then asked the refunds and requests to dispute the orders that my satisfaction level is not come and i want to save your and my time next time i will come with more orders......

Any kind of buyers are really Fake sellers to me

• Like 24

if you are a new seller, you face fake buyers, good to know about fake buyers, For Example, if they told you, more about project details, contact this mail or telegram, etc, when you understand the client says knock you out of the Fiverr, for sure that was a fake client!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 5

How could they put an end to fake buyers?

I think that we should all get involved, react and remove such people from the platform. Of course, it all starts with irresponsible sellers, and because of them, we little ones don't really have the space to stand out, which is really sad.

• Like 20

Yes there are many fake buyers. When someone starting a chat with giving email for communication or give a file link or anything like this and forces you to download the file and open, then it may chance of 90% this is fake buyer.

Edited by expert_tayeba
  • Like 17
  • Up 2