Tips for Sellers

afiaa_anjum

Question

I have done a lot of work for this client. He gave me a direct link as a sample for work. Directly blocks him from the fiber after giving the link. There is an unblock system if I unblock there will be any problem in my accountimage.png.96f43d6a2fc8d11c912ad02674909b23.png

• Like 10
  • Confused 6
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, afiaa_anjum said:

I have done a lot of work for this client. He gave me a direct link as a sample for work. Directly blocks him from the fiber after giving the link. There is an unblock system if I unblock there will be any problem in my accountimage.png.96f43d6a2fc8d11c912ad02674909b23.png

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, afiaa_anjum said:

Directly blocks him from the fiber after giving the link.

He’s not blocked from fiverr, Seems like you blocked him and I don’t know if it’s possible to get own-self blocked by a link. 

It says “If you wish to send a message, you will need to unblock” you can do as mentioned if you wish to message him.

• Like 8

I worked for a client And another work is going on, he gave me some picture links to do that work. He was automatically blocked from fiber because of the link. I have unblock option here, I unblocked him and sent him a message. Will there be any problem with my account?

• Like 4

I would not advise opening the links received from clients. It would be preferable to politely request the client to attach the files directly in the messaging system on the platform. Fiverr automatically scans files for viruses, ensuring transparency and fairness, giving you peace of mind.

• Like 5

On 5/5/2023 at 12:56 PM, afiaa_anjum said:
I worked for a client And another work is going on, he gave me some picture links to do that work. He was automatically blocked from fiber because of the link. I have unblock option here, I unblocked him and sent him a message. Will there be any problem with my account?

I think it won't be a problem but you can always check with CS. 

• Like 5