If you connect VPN to Fiver, there will be any problem?

data_deliver

Question

6 answers to this question

It is against Fiverr's policy to use a VPN while using the platform. If you accidentally logged into Fiverr while using a VPN, there is a possibility that Fiverr may issue a warning or take action against your account. However, this is not guaranteed, and it is best to avoid using a VPN while accessing Fiverr.

If you need to use a VPN for work or other purposes, it is recommended to use a different browser or device to access Fiverr without the VPN. And, if you use a VPN application like NordVPN, it is best to disconnect from the VPN before accessing Fiverr to prevent any issues with your account.

• Like 5

Be careful with this. VPN use is not allowed anymore since the last update of the Fiverr Community Standards (2 or 3 months ago).

In my case, I informed Fiverr in the past (2 years ago) that I am living in China. My address and phone number are known by Fiverr. I use mainly servers from the UK with my VPN. Fiverr knows that I am not misrepresenting my location (China), I am using the VPN because without it it is hard to work without access to Google, and other blocked websites.

image.thumb.png.bab4efe6b24389af38878c07baa8cfda.png

• Like 6
  • Up 3