Is it Profile That deranked or a Gig?

saimii

5 hours ago, smashradio said:

First of all, no need to bump posts by commenting on your own thread. We usually get to these posts at some point, but please remember that we're all sellers and buyers here on the forum (for the most part), and we do this on our own time. 🙂 

Now, to your gigs: 

There is some room for improvement that I believe can increase your chances of landing some orders. 

Pictures

The first thing that strikes me is the lack of a real profile picture. People go on Fiverr to order from real people, not logos. There are cases like yours, where a logo makes more sense, given that you're an agency, but for most sellers, a great photo of themselves will garner more buyer trust. Even if you're an agency, I'd look into the possibility of including professional photos of your team (could be a relevant team lead on each gig thumbnail, for instance), just to build that crucial human connection while using the logo as your profile picture. 

Profile description

I like it! It's professional and well-written. But it has a few inconsistencies: 

You're a team of young web developers, yet you claim to have "years of experience in the industry." It might just be me, but I like to read between the lines and look for inconsistencies before ordering, especially on more expensive services. Even the smallest missing or wrong detail can rub me (and other buyers) the wrong way. 

The description also focuses heavily on you but not so much on the buyer. I want to know what I'm getting out of it. Perhaps fewer "we-statements" and more "you-statements" can help. 

Gig descriptions

Again, I'm finding these inconsistencies: "We are a team of senior web developers...". You can't be senior and young at the same time. 

You offer free support after delivery. What does this include (and not include)? Be mindful about this because a buyer might come back six months later claiming they were offered free support, asking you to work for free or holding you for ransom by claiming they never got what was promised. Make sure your terms are clear, and I highly recommend not offering to work for free. I realize this can be a good selling point, but it can also be your worst nightmare. I speak from experience. 

GIg videos

Gig videos can increase conversions and engagement with your gig by up to 40% (according to Fiverr). Instead of just using Gig thumbnails, hire professional video animators or editors and make an awesome video showcasing the benefits of ordering from you. Perhaps show off some of your previous work in creative ways, and use a voice-over to tell the story. You have up to 75 seconds to do so. Make sure they count.

Best of luck!

Hi @smashradio, I saw some amazing Tips and it is already going to help me but if possible can you please spend a few minutes on my profile? I would be glad if you can highlight any mistakes or improvements required.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, saimii said:

Hi @smashradio, I saw some amazing Tips and it is already going to help me but if possible can you please spend a few minutes on my profile? I would be glad if you can highlight any mistakes or improvements required.

Hey. I'm glad my tips have helped you out! 

I don't have much time so I have to be brief: 

• Too many I-statements in your profile description. Try focusing more on what the buyer gets out of working with you, and what advantages they will get, and less about yourself. 

Beyond that, I think your gigs look great. Perhaps a few typos here and there, but nothing very problematic. 

If I'm going to nitpick, I'd say you could benefit from smiling in your photos. Perhaps hire a good photographer to take some cool business portraits you could use. The one you currently use is not bad at all, but a smile conveys friendliness, and you want your potential buyers to feel good about working with you. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Hey. I'm glad my tips have helped you out! 

I don't have much time so I have to be brief: 

• Too many I-statements in your profile description. Try focusing more on what the buyer gets out of working with you, and what advantages they will get, and less about yourself. 

Beyond that, I think your gigs look great. Perhaps a few typos here and there, but nothing very problematic. 

If I'm going to nitpick, I'd say you could benefit from smiling in your photos. Perhaps hire a good photographer to take some cool business portraits you could use. The one you currently use is not bad at all, but a smile conveys friendliness, and you want your potential buyers to feel good about working with you. 

Thank you, @smashradio, for your kind Response and for checking my Profile. These will help me a lot, and I will update it very soon. I was one of the first 3 Top Rated sellers in 2018 but was demoted a few months ago. So Trying to come back strongly. So, Getting such helpful suggestions at this time will always remain with me. 

• Like 1