My gig isn't getting any impression and click

kawsersimanto

I published a gig six months ago. Recently my gig isn't getting any impressions or clicks. What are some strategies to improve the impressions and clicks on my Fiverr gig if it's not gaining any traction? Should I update my gig title, description, and tags? Or leave it as it is?

Edited by kawsersimanto
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

@kawsersimanto   You literally posted this as advice to someone 30 mins ago????????   

Clearly you need to read what what chatGPT is churning out for you before posting for forum badges

Here are some tips to help you rank your gig on Fiverr:

1. Optimize your gig title and description: Use relevant keywords in your gig title and description to help Fiverr's search algorithm identify your gig for relevant searches.
  2. Use relevant tags: Choose tags that accurately describe your services and use them in your gig. This will help Fiverr's search algorithm understand what your gig offers.
  3. Set competitive pricing: Set your prices competitively to attract buyers, but don't undervalue your services.
  4. Deliver high-quality work: Deliver quality work that meets or exceeds your buyers' expectations. This will help you earn positive reviews and increase your gig's ranking.
  5. Communicate effectively: Be responsive to your buyers' messages and communicate clearly and professionally. This will help you build a good reputation and earn positive reviews.
  6. Promote your gig: Promote your gig on social media or other channels to increase its visibility and attract more buyers.

• Like 5
  • Up 5

Really you wrote that? 

You know this the main problem your (& my too) country and freelancer like you. We really love to give advice but don't know what are your advising/saying about or have 0 knowledge. If you don't know then don't try to be over-smart. 

My reply for this topic is here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/304134-gig-marketing/#comment-1910669 - Skip point 3 & 4 for now.

Edited by happydesk
  • Like 6