Fiverr Skill test. (Bookkeeping, Financial reporting, Financial forecasting & Modeling )

maherbaloch

Hi, 

I am writing again. 

As we know fiverr alows for selected skill tests, But i have seen one of seller has passed the skills tests which are not shown in the fiverr skill tests such as Bookkeeping, Financial reporting, Financial forecasting & Modeling. 

Is there anyone who can guide me how to find these skill tests on fiverr? image.png.a28d7e410e33af9df3207ff28fe650ea.png

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Yoav.M said:

Hi dear @maherbaloch , thanks for your kind post. Please check it here - https://business.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010881597-Taking-a-Skill-Test

Hi, Thank you very much for your sharing the link. Yes, i know that there are a list of slected skill. But see the picture above that i attached in my first post, where a seller is shwoing the marked as skill test passed for those skills which are not in the list of slected skills on fiverr. 

• Like 4

On 5/1/2023 at 4:33 PM, maherbaloch said:

As we know fiverr alows for selected skill tests, But i have seen one of seller has passed the skills tests which are not shown in the fiverr skill tests such as Bookkeeping, Financial reporting, Financial forecasting & Modeling. 

Is there anyone who can guide me how to find these skill tests on fiverr? 

There used to be a lot more skill tests that could be taken on Fiverr. Then around March 2020 a lot of them were removed. The list of what were left is at the page below:

So maybe the skills that have the green tick but where you don't see a test for them (such as the Bookkeeping one) are from one of the skill tests that were removed around March 2020. When you add a skill manually (rather than it being added automatically by a test) it won't have the green tick in them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, uk1000 said:

There used to be a lot more skill tests that could be taken on Fiverr. Then around March 2020 a lot of them were removed. The list of what were left is at the page below:

So maybe the skills that have the green tick but where you don't see a test for them (such as the Bookkeeping one) are from one of the skill tests that were removed around March 2020. When you add a skill manually (rather than it being added automatically by a test) it won't have the green tick in them.

Thank you very much. I think your response in this regard solved my confusion. Really appriciate you. 

• Like 5